Author Topic: T.I. has been in the lab with Dre for DETOX ??? ( MTVNEWS ARTICLE )  (Read 1589 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. has been in the lab with Dre for DETOX ??? ( MTVNEWS ARTICLE )
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2009, 01:27:36 PM »
TI on Detox now...........hell yeah

now we got:

TI
Diddy
R Kelly
Nas
Jay
Fergie
LIl Wayne
Mary J

5 mic status

Of course 50 will be on there. I think the only one on that list who will end up on the final version is Mary J. Puffy and Lil Wayne on Detox? I just don't see it.

Yup, I dont see how you can be mad at having Mary J on there?

Matty

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »
too much dre and detox bashing going on in this thread! i think its a bit unfair to say its going to be a corny pop album, that's pretty much impossible. however, our own sources say there is a more pop-friendly version in the pipeline and in all likelyhood there might be one or two feature that the hardcore don't approve of on the final tracklist. nothing too crazy though, should still be bumpin'

how bumpin' it's gonna be (if it comes out) is open for debate. one thing that people don't seem to have considered is that the global recession/depression is set to get much more intense this year and that could potentially put the brakes on the project.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 01:39:52 PM by Matty »

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2009, 01:41:10 PM »
TI is dope, but i wanted DETOX to be a westcoast classic album like Dre's 2 previous albums.. But it looks like hes reaching out to every corner of the US..

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2009, 02:23:56 PM »
i loved 'indescritions in the back of the limo' though TI fit perfect over it

HELL MUTHAFUCKIN YEAH that song was and still is the shit. Smooth as fuck.

post it

A.K.T.

• Lil Geezy
  • myspace.com/aktoftheartists
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2009, 02:54:34 PM »
But before all that, our very own Sway caught up with T.I. on the Grammy red carpet and asked him to confirm one news item that's been floating in the air: Is Tip, in fact, working with Dr. Dre on Detox?

"You don't have to deny it," Sway offered. "I know you were in the studio working with him."

"I can not confirm or deny any professional affiliation," T.I. said. Sway pressed on and asked if he's recently seen Dr. Dre. T.I. playfully stared off into space and whistled.

"Dr. Dre, he's an outstanding guy," Tip said vaguely. "A little birdie sat on my shoulder and told me that the Detox album is going to be phenomenal."

THIS BETTER BE OVER A WESTCOAST INSTRUMENTAL , NO DIRTY SOUTH BULLSIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That doesn't necessarily mean TI would be on the final cut.
Plus if Dre just wants 10-12 tracks...
But maybe he's planning to have 1 song with south dudes, 1 with midwest dudes...

Anyway fuck TI bein' on Detox (i don't even think about Wayne bein' on it, this is disgusting)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2009, 03:09:27 PM »
this forum has so many haters lol

ya'll foolz just dont get enough ass

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2009, 08:21:22 PM »
Dre is known to bring the best of everyone he works with: this is one of the many reasons he is up there with the best. I wouldn't mind hearin TI do his thing on this one.
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2009, 08:24:56 PM »
haha yeah i mean ti's best verse on this still wouldnt fit

50 needs to diss him or some shit and make this t.i./dre collabo not go thru and if that means detox bein delayed for another decade, good shit

But before all that, our very own Sway caught up with T.I. on the Grammy red carpet and asked him to confirm one news item that's been floating in the air: Is Tip, in fact, working with Dr. Dre on Detox?

"You don't have to deny it," Sway offered. "I know you were in the studio working with him."

"I can not confirm or deny any professional affiliation," T.I. said. Sway pressed on and asked if he's recently seen Dr. Dre. T.I. playfully stared off into space and whistled.

"Dr. Dre, he's an outstanding guy," Tip said vaguely. "A little birdie sat on my shoulder and told me that the Detox album is going to be phenomenal."

THIS BETTER BE OVER A WESTCOAST INSTRUMENTAL , NO DIRTY SOUTH BULLSIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That doesn't necessarily mean TI would be on the final cut.
Plus if Dre just wants 10-12 tracks...
But maybe he's planning to have 1 song with south dudes, 1 with midwest dudes...

Anyway fuck TI bein' on Detox (i don't even think about Wayne bein' on it, this is disgusting)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2009, 02:17:22 PM »
To all the people who dislike the Waynes & TIs & even the SouljaBoys is the question you have to ask is,.,.,., Who gives a fuck what you think?  (Rhetorical) Stop cryin on these forums and go out and get some money but 1st ask yaself... Who gives a fuck what you think.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2009, 02:42:04 PM »
who next gorilla zoe puffy all these names floating around

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2009, 02:42:44 PM »
you know hes gonna have all the "premier mainstream" rappers in his record to reduce the risk of him flopping, especially with all the compounded pressure that is added every time he stalls on a release date.

i think detox will be a watered down version of what could have been 3-5yrs ago.  because of overthinking, creative imagination will be reduced to compensate for the ever increasing decay of music sales.

he should put out 2 cds.  one for the mainstream sales, and one underground with just west coast shit.  8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2009, 03:16:29 PM »
TI on Detox now...........hell yeah

now we got:

TI
Diddy
R Kelly
Nas
Jay
Fergie
LIl Wayne
Mary J

5 mic status

What a wack ass list !!!

>:(

PLANT

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2009, 03:27:55 PM »
I wont make judgement til I hear the album.  I know the album will be dope regardless of whos on it tho...

snoop

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2009, 04:24:54 PM »
Dre is known to bring the best of everyone he works with: this is one of the many reasons he is up there with the best. I wouldn't mind hearin TI do his thing on this one.

Very true, but I'd much rather have them collab on a TI album than Detox.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2009, 04:49:44 PM »

Very true, but I'd much rather have them collab on a TI album than Detox.
i agree wit the both of you. t.i.'s already a great emcee...... him over a dre production would be incredible. i hope they've both contributed to each other's upcoming projects.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.