Author Topic: Untagged Bishop Lamont mixtapes  (Read 762 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Untagged Bishop Lamont mixtapes
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2009, 08:06:09 AM »
interesting; well he got a bad one then.

Focus, Bishop & Marsha can do so much better
Actually, I'm on of those who liked it. It's not my favorite track, but I don't think it's that bad. You should give this another listen, on a big sound system. :D
Here is the truth about the beat. As you already know, producers from the Aftermath team are always submitting beats. This one was for Dre originally. Bishop took it for himself.
i'm sure it will bang in a big system, but the track would also get on my nerves more  :laugh:

anyway, so if it was meant for Dre, then what project was it for? Detox?
if so, what a great beat to inspire Dre

Dre doesn't need a wack Focus beat to be inspired. If he wants to listen to wack beats, all he has to do is turn on the radio.
exactly, what was Focus thinking  :P

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2009, 10:44:15 AM »
Maybe when I got more time, I'll start a mega Bishop Lamont thread with a lot tracks that are never mentioned here.
It's not that I don't wanna share them now, but it will take much time so I'll see when I'm able to upload 'em.

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2009, 12:02:59 PM »
Maybe when I got more time, I'll start a mega Bishop Lamont thread with a lot tracks that are never mentioned here.
It's not that I don't wanna share them now, but it will take much time so I'll see when I'm able to upload 'em.

Please do, he seems to be a good, diverse artist with good beat selection - What more could you ask for?

BTW - The Last Crusade has a really familiar sounding melody (very evident on the first 9 seconds), has this beat been used somewhere else before or sampled from somewhere as its scratching around the back of my skull and I can't itch it.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2009, 04:50:43 PM »
Cios, if theyr'e tracks not on any of his mixtapes you should do it up.  I try to have all of Bishop's material.  I think dude is a rare kind of west coast artist.

whipEr

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2009, 05:10:37 PM »
sounds great,upload them plz! big up!