Author Topic: Tyrus Thomas beasting... Lets speak on it  (Read 105 times)

herpes

Tyrus Thomas beasting... Lets speak on it
« on: February 10, 2009, 09:36:06 PM »
I said this kid will become a good player one day and though it's still early he has been playing very good ball that past three weeks.  A certain poster said I was a moron.  Well Tyrus has been beating lately.  Four straight double doubles.  A double double his last 6 out of 7 games and he just missed it being 7 out of 8 by one rebound.  He has scored in double figures in his last 8 games and 9 out of his last 11.  He is a shot blocking machine and has been playing excellent defense the past few weeks.  i told you guys this kid just needs some consistent playing time and he will start to put it together.  You can see his bball IQ is even improving.  Now knowing my luck he won't score in double figures again this season lol.

Hell even Joakim Noah has been impressive lately.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Tyrus Thomas beasting... Lets speak on it
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 02:30:02 AM »
Good shit...I picked him up for my fantasy team a week ago. 8)

Now if he can only stay consistent.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tyrus Thomas beasting... Lets speak on it
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 09:14:40 AM »
Hell yeah Thomas is coming around the past several weeks. You can see him improving more and more each game.

His leaping ability is crazy!

Shot blocking machine!

Rebounding where needed

Really running the floor a lot better. He's not a great post up player (yet), but just his ability to run the floor and become that open guy has really helped him lately.

I can't wait to see how much better he can get.