Author Topic: 40 GLOCC New Video! Disses Rick Ross Lil Wayne And More This Is Hot! TAKEN SHOTZ  (Read 1274 times)

Bluemercury

• Lil Geezy
  • Bluemercury
Best DISS 40 GLOCC did!! Dissin' GAME. DIPSET & 40 CAL!!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's a pretty lame reason for dissing someone like that.especially considering buck seemed like the only person on g unit who gave a shit about him.

How can you say that? If buck or anybody was doing all tha foul shit to you I bet you wouldn't accept it. Now how you handles the problem is a persons choice can't knock it.  Spi gets 6 figures yearly just sitting on gunit,because of who?????? 50. Yayo does more shit with spi than buck did. Spi got unreleased shit with 50 more than buck. He aint put it out cause fif was mad when california got leaked. So what has buck done??????
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
That's a pretty lame reason for dissing someone like that.especially considering buck seemed like the only person on g unit who gave a shit about him.

How can you say that? If buck or anybody was doing all tha foul shit to you I bet you wouldn't accept it. Now how you handles the problem is a persons choice can't knock it.  Spi gets 6 figures yearly just sitting on gunit,because of who?????? 50. Yayo does more shit with spi than buck did. Spi got unreleased shit with 50 more than buck. He aint put it out cause fif was mad when california got leaked. So what has buck done??????

makes since
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jaydc555

Lol how do you know he makes that much being on g unit?nobody pays artists that much to do nothing.fact is I enjoy spiders music but he will never release an album under g unit.most of his material lately isn't that good.the best music he made on g unit was with buck.

The_Offence

40 ain't seeing no real cake off rap if that nigga making any ends its off pushing drugs ........do any of you own a 40 glocc album you paid for ?  ;D wait he ain't drop a album since around 2004 and it flopped  ;D 40 when your album dropping ? the year when pigs fly ;D ...you never dropping on g unit... NEVER ;D rappers don't even worry about you ...you can't hurt nobodies sales when nobody knows you  ;D lil wayne was on at the grammies wilding out you where at home watching from your lil ass apartment mean mugging the screen you and spider crack me up thinking your factors in this rap shit ;D both of you will never drop on a major

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 ain't seeing no real cake off rap if that nigga making any ends its off pushing drugs ........do any of you own a 40 glocc album you paid for ?  ;D wait he ain't drop a album since around 2004 and it flopped  ;D 40 when your album dropping ? the year when pigs fly ;D ...you never dropping on g unit... NEVER ;D rappers don't even worry about you ...you can't hurt nobodies sales when nobody knows you  ;D lil wayne was on at the grammies wilding out you where at home watching from your lil ass apartment mean mugging the screen you and spider crack me up thinking your factors in this rap shit ;D both of you will never drop on a major
T his guy hate 40 personally  ;D funny what comes from a persons mouth ;D
 feature Quote:

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol how do you know he makes that much being on g unit?nobody pays artists that much to do nothing.fact is I enjoy spiders music but he will never release an album under g unit.most of his material lately isn't that good.the best music he made on g unit was with buck.

It was brought up. Im not saying he's getting $900,000 but 6 figures is what it is. Don't you know during tax time I believe they can write that off so its nothing to them. Do some research homie. How do you think artist who've been on labels forever with no album live? They would need a regular 9 to 5 homie.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG

It was brought up. Im not saying he's getting $900,000 but 6 figures is what it is. Don't you know during tax time I believe they can write that off so its nothing to them. Do some research homie. How do you think artist who've been on labels forever with no album live? They would need a regular 9 to 5 homie.
THAT IS CORRECT
 feature Quote:

penenstamp

Re: 40 Glocc new video
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2009, 01:38:51 AM »
40 Glocc is too talented to have beef with others every other week.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 40 Glocc new video
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2009, 03:14:41 AM »
40 Glocc is too talented to have beef with others every other week.
Seems he riden wit his family wouldnt you??
 feature Quote:

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
Best DISS 40 GLOCC did!! Dissin' GAME. DIPSET & 40 CAL!!!

I dont agree this is his best diss? but its fire!!
 feature Quote:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
at the end of the day 40 reps this coast unlike others who are from here (as they say)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
at the end of the day 40 reps this coast unlike others who are from here (as they say)

yea at the end of the day he does but why is he throwing up hoover in this video im guessing for that school boy q guy
 feature Quote:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dont know but him n spi only ones that spoke on lil wayne gang bangin
like ive been sayin
might be wit this rap shit,but they wit the street shit

yea at the end of the day he does but why is he throwing up hoover in this video im guessing for that school boy q guy
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
YEA IM FUCKING WIT GLOCC HE SEEMS LIKE A SMART DUDE AND MUSIC DOPE! he prob should fall back on the beefing but how could u when cats attacking your friends i dont blame him
 feature Quote: