Author Topic: The biggest derby in world football....  (Read 870 times)

penenstamp

Re: The biggest derby in world football....
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2009, 01:13:45 PM »
I certainly won't be embarrassed about hating Rangers and everything they stand for as an establishment and as a football club.

I truly hope that was a joke.

You are truly clueless sometimes when it comes to a sport you continue to discuss every single day.

I know what offside is and what the best club in the world is (AZ), so I know everything that needs to be known.

OK pal, well good luck with that. I'll leave the discussions about AZ up to you and you can leave the rest of the football chat up to the rest of us.

But you support the Glasgow Rangers, so you suck.

RETTEKETET AZ!!

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2009, 01:22:52 PM »
I certainly won't be embarrassed about hating Rangers and everything they stand for as an establishment and as a football club.

You are truly clueless sometimes when it comes to a sport you continue to discuss every single day.

I know what offside is and what the best club in the world is (AZ), so I know everything that needs to be known.

OK pal, well good luck with that. I'll leave the discussions about AZ up to you and you can leave the rest of the football chat up to the rest of us.

RETTEKETET AZ!!

He's not fortunate enough to support The Rangers

He's a fan of Celtic

Our first half performance was exceptionally poor yesterday.  2nd half was a better performance by us and IMO the better team, 2 very good saves from boruc in 2nd half.

Poor performance from the ref and don't know how he only managed to play 2 minutes of stoppage time.

penenstamp

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2009, 01:26:15 PM »

He's a fan of Celtic

Rangers, Celtic... what's really the difference?

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2009, 01:27:19 PM »

RETTEKETET AZ!!

He's a fan of Celtic

Our first half performance was exceptionally poor yesterday.  2nd half was a better performance by us and IMO the better team, 2 very good saves from boruc in 2nd half.

Poor performance from the ref and don't know how he only managed to play 2 minutes of stoppage time.

The stoppage time was a complete joke!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2009, 01:30:45 PM »

He's a fan of Celtic

Rangers, Celtic... what's really the difference?

I know you're fishing and I'm not going to bite, however can I interest you in a movie-film? :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/O5Lr0D9cxI0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/O5Lr0D9cxI0</a>
NO MORE WAR

penenstamp

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 01:34:47 PM »
No, but check this out:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wET77CTHX3w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wET77CTHX3w</a>

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2009, 01:39:52 PM »

RETTEKETET AZ!!

He's a fan of Celtic

Lol, yeah real unfortunate.

Anyway, back to reality. Rangers dominated us yet again, shame we didn't jam it like at mordor last time. However Boruc really only made one good save and that was from a Celtic player. Boruc should never be conceding that header from Weir any day of the week. The best chance of the game fell to Scott McDonald and based on that rationale alone it could be considered that Rangers were fortunate to get a draw from the game, a draw no doubt 90% of Rangers fans are happy with.

As I said, Rangers dominated in the 2nd half and Celtic actually couldn't get out or build any kind of substantial attack. It was frightening actually.  Fortunately I think the league will be won and lost at places like Tannadice and Pittodrie and I think Celtic will drop less points than Rangers in the end.
NO MORE WAR

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2009, 01:42:48 PM »
Lol, is Weir still playing?

Btw, why did Rangers cut "Glasgow" out?

kemizt

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2009, 08:20:40 AM »

Yeah Weir is still playing, and I wouldn't be shocked if he was given a new contract at the end of the season offering him the chance to play on for another year.

'Glasgow' was never a part of our name.  When founded we called The Rangers, the Glasgow part is something that has came more to the fore over the last 20 years or so.  Must admit that I prefer The Rangers to Glasgow Rangers, only reason I could give is so that we aren't confused with any other clubs called Rangers, such as QPR.

I'm not happy with the draw, as I thought that you's were there for the taking on Sunday.  Think that the majority of Rangers fans had the opinions that Smith would try and play for the draw, with the 4-1-4-1 formation, and try and sneak the win.

Yeah I also think that the away games shall be the important games over the next 13 games or so, its going to be close again this season which is why i'm confused that Smith was happy with the draw.  After the previous old firm game at Ibrox, Smith was insinuating that we had to win every game left, and we have since went to the aberdeen & celtic and set out for a draw in both games

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2009, 09:46:15 AM »

Yeah Weir is still playing, and I wouldn't be shocked if he was given a new contract at the end of the season offering him the chance to play on for another year.

'Glasgow' was never a part of our name.  When founded we called The Rangers, the Glasgow part is something that has came more to the fore over the last 20 years or so.  Must admit that I prefer The Rangers to Glasgow Rangers, only reason I could give is so that we aren't confused with any other clubs called Rangers, such as QPR.

Oh, ok, I get. I thought the club was called Glasgow Rangers until you changed the crest.

kemizt

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2009, 07:54:34 PM »
Bump for tomorrow.
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2009, 01:25:33 AM »
Go on!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Steven Davis

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2009, 10:57:43 AM »
Score was Rangers 1 - 0 celtic

3 points stay at Ibrox, and a return to the top of the league.  3 league games left and Rangers lead by 2 points

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2009, 11:09:42 AM »
Score was Rangers 1 - 0 celtic

3 points stay at Ibrox, and a return to the top of the league.  3 league games left and Rangers lead by 2 points

Interesting final games!

kemizt