Author Topic: Black Wall Street Presents X.O. - Slugz-N-Stitchez Mixtape [Free Download]  (Read 1146 times)

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
Re: Black Wall Street Presents X.O. - Slugz-N-Stitchez Mixtape [Free Download]
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2009, 11:33:06 AM »
i'm still waiting on the Bishop and X.O video...whatever happened to that next day video?? Its over a month later now

I'm guessing neither Bishop or XO came out looking great in that video so it wouldnt surprise me if BOTH camps had a hand in shelving it. If XO got worked like others have suggested I could see why he wouldnt want it out, and if Bishop was really on the ground biting on dude during the fight I could see why he wouldnt want that out.

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2009, 12:32:13 PM »
i'm still waiting on the Bishop and X.O video...whatever happened to that next day video?? Its over a month later now

I'm guessing neither Bishop or XO came out looking great in that video so it wouldnt surprise me if BOTH camps had a hand in shelving it. If XO got worked like others have suggested I could see why he wouldnt want it out, and if Bishop was really on the ground biting on dude during the fight I could see why he wouldnt want that out.

that's exactly what I'm starting to think...

and I was about to post up a link for that track but Teletomble beat me to it

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2009, 04:16:33 PM »
Put Them To Bed is sick. XO using the Slick Rick flow on that track.