Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - Bitches On My Dick (Full/Untagged/CDQ). Produced By DJ Khalil  (Read 1398 times)

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
Yeah we put it on Stylafornia UnTagged just for this reason we wanted the fans to enjoy it In its fully CDQ!!!! thats why we didnt tag it and that where he got it from Be sure and Check Out STYLAFORNIA while your at it

Jome

^^ Good work, keep up the no tag trend.. tracks with tags go down in history in the trash-can most of the time, or it's released without tags so late that people are already tired of the tagged version.

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ Good work, keep up the no tag trend.. tracks with tags go down in history in the trash-can most of the time, or it's released without tags so late that people are already tired of the tagged version.

Tags are lame :D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

yeah

Paul

The beat is a monster. Bishop was dope too, other than lacking with the delivery but this track is at least 2 years old. Since I'm thinking Bishop won't drop on Aftermath, he should go independent and drop a Khalil produced cd, all their collabos so far have been great. Props Octo  8)

nah fuck that, as Kobe would be featured  :-X

Cobe is excellent imo, Id love to hear more Bishop, Khalil and Cobe
funkyfreshintheflesh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
The beat is a monster. Bishop was dope too, other than lacking with the delivery but this track is at least 2 years old. Since I'm thinking Bishop won't drop on Aftermath, he should go independent and drop a Khalil produced cd, all their collabos so far have been great. Props Octo  8)

to each his own  ;)
i just can't stand autotune

Paul

to each his own  ;)
i just can't stand autotune

Fair enough  :)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Fuck A Tag! LOL ..Zuka and Jome of dubcc are the biggest tag haters ive ever met.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Matty

big props on the untagged cdq version. shit is clean! 8)

Maaat

• 'G'
khalil is a beast...any info on some album with chase infinite??

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whack.

fuck bishop..

"you 30 just gettin in the game? u shud be tryna get out!" - Cyssero

DTG Entertainment

whack.

fuck bishop..

This is actually quite good in my opinion. Why "fuck Bishop"? Another GAME STAN?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
whack.

fuck bishop..

that's exactly what's wrong with some people.
screw the age, it's the quality that counts

Paul

whack.

fuck bishop..

This is actually quite good in my opinion. Why "fuck Bishop"? Another GAME STAN?

Most likely
funkyfreshintheflesh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

whack.

fuck bishop..

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.