Author Topic: (VIDEO) Shaq and Kobe Reunited  (Read 396 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: (VIDEO) Shaq and Kobe Reunited
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 11:28:50 AM »
Showtime Lakers>Threepeat Lakers>Threepeat Bulls 2>Threepeat Bulls 1

tempo2

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 12:24:25 PM »
as great as the lakers were in 3peat era i still stand by the fact they wouldnt win the bulls. the bulls were the best defensive team in the league and had the best 4th quarter player in the game arguabley the best theres ever been. all the bulls would have to do is rack up fouls on shaq with there scrubs i.e. longley/purdue.

the bulls role players were awsome man, kuckoc who was one of the best 6th man of all-time, kerr has the highest 3pt field goal percentage of all time (kapono noted) randy brown was a great defensive player and they had a lot of big bodies too.

plus the teams the bulls were playing in that era were alot better then the teams the lakers were playing. san antonio were the only threat the lakers really faced.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 01:51:03 PM »
Showtime Lakers>Threepeat Lakers>Threepeat Bulls 2>Threepeat Bulls 1

i didnt see that one coming! :o ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 08:52:19 AM »
as great as the lakers were in 3peat era i still stand by the fact they wouldnt win the bulls. the bulls were the best defensive team in the league and had the best 4th quarter player in the game arguabley the best theres ever been. all the bulls would have to do is rack up fouls on shaq with there scrubs i.e. longley/purdue.

the bulls role players were awsome man, kuckoc who was one of the best 6th man of all-time, kerr has the highest 3pt field goal percentage of all time (kapono noted) randy brown was a great defensive player and they had a lot of big bodies too.

plus the teams the bulls were playing in that era were alot better then the teams the lakers were playing. san antonio were the only threat the lakers really faced.

LOL...yea...cuz Portland and Sacramento were weak. come on, man. you're spewing some real BS and shitting on the only team to ever sweep the playoffs.