Author Topic: Blaqkout cover(s) pics  (Read 1665 times)

2euce 7even

Re: Blaqkout cover(s) pics
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2009, 11:47:29 AM »
ya diff the 3 one

the 3. one.

but they could do it much better..some cali-flava in it, lumberjacks, palm-trees, chronic, chucks,etc.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2009, 11:50:12 AM »
3rd one is the best by faaaaaaar

Hahah fuccing awesome avatar. And yeah id have to say i like #1 the best. Simplistic.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2009, 05:46:39 PM »
am i the only one that likes the second cover the best?
by far the most original.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2009, 06:32:26 PM »
Quik posted this earlier today on myspace

left cover is the best

is there an official date?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2009, 09:38:46 AM »
Third one is the best imo , i think it will grab the attention of a none hip hop fan than the other two.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2009, 10:31:25 AM »
Pretty much I'm fine as long as they don't pick the one in the middle because it's "the worst album cover ever" material in my opinion. I can't believe that they put that on there. What the hell they were thinking :laugh:  ? I guess the artist thought he had a great idea on his mind but that looks like some shitty drawing snagged from a kindergarten which was drawn by a 6 year old Johnny. The left one is closest to the blaqout idea but the cover has some major flaws.The shiny white outline on Kurupt's neck is too distinct which pisses me off and why DJ Quik looks like he has a swollen cheek? Maybe that came from the attempt of trying to renew his Interscope deal  :P? What the hell is that vertical looking toast bread he is gazing at? Is he expecting Jesus to appear on it and turn his career upward again?
The third one is my favorite. It could be an OK mixtape cover but it makes these two artists in imbalance although it's a group project. Quik shows dominance having his arms crossed while Kurupt stays in the back with his head in small bow which makes it look like he was DJ Quik's obedient crack bitch. What is that debris doing on their back left side? I guess it symbolizes their careers. I hope the album will be better than the cover.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 10:37:58 AM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2009, 10:59:06 AM »
Pretty much I'm fine as long as they don't pick the one in the middle because it's "the worst album cover ever" material in my opinion. I can't believe that they put that on there. What the hell they were thinking :laugh:  ? I guess the artist thought he had a great idea on his mind but that looks like some shitty drawing snagged from a kindergarten which was drawn by a 6 year old Johnny. The left one is closest to the blaqout idea but the cover has some major flaws.The shiny white outline on Kurupt's neck is too distinct which pisses me off and why DJ Quik looks like he has a swollen cheek? Maybe that came from the attempt of trying to renew his Interscope deal  :P? What the hell is that vertical looking toast bread he is gazing at? Is he expecting Jesus to appear on it and turn his career upward again?
The third one is my favorite. It could be an OK mixtape cover but it makes these two artists in imbalance although it's a group project. Quik shows dominance having his arms crossed while Kurupt stays in the back with his head in small bow which makes it look like he was DJ Quik's obedient crack bitch. What is that debris doing on their back left side? I guess it symbolizes their careers. I hope the album will be better than the cover.

whoa, whoa, whoa! wait a min, where's your album cover? wheres your career? where's your HOT NEW album that's about to drop, be grateful 4 what you can get dude!
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2009, 11:03:07 AM »
1st one is good, but I actually am feelin the second one. Either one is good though, I just like how the second one is so simple, and theres not so much going on. The third one has been done a million times though.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 11:04:44 AM by Shopping Carts »

Paul

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2009, 11:08:15 AM »

lol over anylizing are you not
funkyfreshintheflesh