Author Topic: DAZ DILLINGER PRESENTZ"MAKAVELI & DILLINGER PART II COMIN  (Read 1634 times)

Mietek23

Re: DAZ DILLINGER PRESENTZ"MAKAVELI & DILLINGER PART II COMIN
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2009, 08:48:38 AM »
Damn, Daz got a million project coming out, LOL 8)!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 08:51:10 AM »
Lol kurupt4life, looks like Daz made this just for you!! ;D

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009, 08:51:45 AM »
Quit smoking so much weed Daz - You aint getting SHIT done lmao  ::)

penenstamp

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 08:53:29 AM »
Quit smoking so much weed Daz - You aint getting SHIT done lmao  ::)

I bet he's making a lot more money than most indy rappers.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2009, 08:55:10 AM »
He obviously is, dude ALWAYS has a blunt hangin out his mouth. Im not hating, just saying weed slows things down, a lot.

JohnnyL

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2009, 08:55:19 AM »
 Yeah. While at face value, this news sounds pretty good.  We have to remember that the only reason we have the first Makaveli and Dillinger is because it leaked and then other companies started selling bootlegs of the leaked material.  The "official" dpgrecordz version was never released (because Amaru threatened legal action, if I remember correctly).  And yes, besides that, Daz was originally asking $500 per disc for it. (And I recall in yet another strange turn of events, Daz then made the cd available to international buyers for only $50.) What I'm wondering is, how is Daz going to get this release through without being threatened with another lawsuit by Amaru. And if that does happen, how much do you suppose it will cost.  Assuming of course it does go through, and someone can afford to buy it, which tracks do you suppose will be on it? At any rate, it would be cool to hear some new Daz and Pac.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2009, 08:56:13 AM »
Yeah. While at face value, this news sounds pretty good.  We have to remember that the only reason we have the first Makaveli and Dillinger is because it leaked and then other companies started selling bootlegs of the leaked material.  The "official" dpgrecordz version was never released (because Amaru threatened legal action, if I remember correctly).  And yes, besides that, Daz was originally asking $500 per disc for it. (And I recall in yet another strange turn of events, Daz then made the cd available to international buyers for only $50.) What I'm wondering is, how is Daz going to get this release through without being threatened with another lawsuit by Amaru. And if that does happen, how much do you suppose it will cost.  Assuming of course it does go through, and someone can afford to buy it, which tracks do you suppose will be on it? At any rate, it would be cool to hear some new Daz and Pac.

LOL no offense, but you know it's Daz right?

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2009, 09:07:24 AM »
this goes out to tha 1st people on this page ... u pussy is fagot xspect 2of yall but yalll should b put in tha same boat ass suge knight u guys got alot of tyme on yall hand......& no i dont do crack i jus sale it 2 yo mama yall listen 2 that bullshit suge knight made up years agoooo "let that go pusssy personallyyall better worry about tha economy be 4 yo internet git kut off bitcchhes but i love it i keepyall m. f on point when i drop shittt thanks

Shango

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2009, 09:10:57 AM »
damn, why cant we concentrate on that music thang ?, I'm tired of hearin all that "crackhead" shit in almost EVERY thread about Daz, so the new Dillinger & Makaveli album comin, any more infomation ?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2009, 09:13:46 AM »
this goes out to tha 1st people on this page ... u pussy is fagot xspect 2of yall but yalll should b put in tha same boat ass suge knight u guys got alot of tyme on yall hand......& no i dont do crack i jus sale it 2 yo mama yall listen 2 that bullshit suge knight made up years agoooo "let that go pusssy personallyyall better worry about tha economy be 4 yo internet git kut off bitcchhes but i love it i keepyall m. f on point when i drop shittt thanks
lol, beat that Psycho Hustla!  :D

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 09:27:38 AM »

Free English translation

This is for all the people who have made a post on the first page. You are all pussys and faggots except 2 of you fine gentlemen, you are alright. But you all should be put in Suge Knights shoes, you seem to have a lot of time on you're hands. No, i do not smoke crack rock, i just sell it to your mother. You all probably listen to that bullshit music Suge Knight made years ago. ????? ?????? You all better worry about the economy before your internet gets cut off. Bitches. I love it. Keep you mother fuckers on point when i drop shit. Thanks.

Yo daz whatup hook me up with a personal translator job. I can do it in real life but it would probably be 100 times funnier LOL  ::) YEAH I GOT VOICES SON I AM THE MAN OF A MILLION VOICES BABY GET AT ME BIG DAZ DILLY LOL (still not convinced this is really daz dillinger)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 09:44:16 AM by ¥øüñg Þ®in©€™ »

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 09:32:26 AM »
Daz you the man

they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 09:34:35 AM »

damn im lovin when daz is active!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2009, 09:35:09 AM »
Maybe his typing is so bad because he always has a blunt in one hand???  ::)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2009, 09:36:11 AM »
didn't BabyG drop 500 on Makaveli & Dillinger?

i think that guy, i think his name was Jermaine (poss, wrong since its been 7 years) bought one aswell.