Author Topic: Nine Inch Dix - Live Acapella Video Featuring Snoop, Soopafly, and Lil Half Dead  (Read 414 times)

Okka

We Fly High waddup with Lil ˝ Dead?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite
cuz i remember hearin a interview or some shit wit snoop sayin that this group had many members in it
wit
battle cat
lil half dead
soopafly
lt hutton
snoop dogg
terrace

and others, something wit 9 members or some shit????

We Fly High should drop more rare shit like this.

Will do, if enough people keep asking for it, i'll feed it to you guys... i got an archive of the past 4 years with like over 40 hours of footage.. This 9 inch dix clip is actually part of a 20 minute acapella session.. but due to the content, i cant really post the other 19 minutes.. haha. Look out for Terrace Martin and Kurupt footage soon.. as well as some previews of the upcoming Terrace and Kurupt album...

haha sounds a lil different
and it sounds like some shit r kelly would do
so this project is actually gon drop?
and whos in this group?

no definite plans for this project yet.. but its definitely one being considered in the pipeline.. im hoping it does.. cos it'll be some classic shit.

9 inch dix = snoop dogg, soopafly, and lil 1/2 dead.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
I'm still waiting on that album
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

We Fly High

We Fly High should drop more rare shit like this.

Will do, if enough people keep asking for it, i'll feed it to you guys... i got an archive of the past 4 years with like over 40 hours of footage.. This 9 inch dix clip is actually part of a 20 minute acapella session.. but due to the content, i cant really post the other 19 minutes.. haha. Look out for Terrace Martin and Kurupt footage soon.. as well as some previews of the upcoming Terrace and Kurupt album...

haha sounds a lil different
and it sounds like some shit r kelly would do
so this project is actually gon drop?
and whos in this group?

no definite plans for this project yet.. but its definitely one being considered in the pipeline.. im hoping it does.. cos it'll be some classic shit.

9 inch dix = snoop dogg, soopafly, and lil 1/2 dead.

T.Martin & Kurupt album ??
it is not a kurupt solo produce by terrace ?

kurupt solo produced by terrace.. check out the new update video i put up today for more info... also i will be releasing a video of terrace previewing the kurupt record soon.. look out for it.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
do you know whats up with lil half dead, musicwise? is he possibly working or going to release a new solo album?

also when is that warren g interview goin up?....
his album was supposed to come out on february 10, and there's been no updates on whats goin on with it.
the fans really want to know whats going on

We Fly High

you might have the wrong person. I  havent interviewed warren recently.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ah yeh, you're right.
sorry that was lil jay, who said that he interviewed warren.

so what about the lil half dead question...

thanks