Author Topic: I am disappointed Detox first single has been played on radio yet where is it on  (Read 673 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
how about that new 50 track?  anyone?

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
yall doubters need to thank me I begged dude to personally up the song

k1000

Lunatic

lol at all the TI hate and then the song comes out with T.I. losing it on his verse

we need more info on this
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' OG
sounds like ti spit that verse for Dre similar to the leaked em on crack a bottle

Lunatic

sounds like ti spit that verse for Dre similar to the leaked em on crack a bottle
i got a feelin its actually TI's verse
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
the more I listen to it the more I believe this is not the final version. Listen to TI verse he is rapping as he is Dr. Dre That is Dre's verse at the beginning he even says "It's The Dr" also TI is not from Compton,and he would not say he is the end all be all of gangsta rap. Dre is not rapping because this is like whencrack a bottle first came out with Em doing Dre verse

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Yea, its clear that TI verse is for Dre.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
That is usually what Dre has people do record the trac so he knows how he should deliver it. Believe it or not Diddy does the same thing Phroahe Monch said Diddy would actually take the version he would do,and bang the shit in his car until he fel the could record it. This is a Dre verse just written by TI. Ti did not bring Chronic to the game,and he did not come into it with Eazy E Dre Did this is mos def a verse written for Dre. Question is did someone send Envy the wrong version? Or did Dre say fuc it I do not want to voice over TI he is a big artist? or did he say this is hotter than the other two records we did,and I want him on the album?

DPGC23

SNAPS

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

A.K.T.

• Lil Geezy
  • myspace.com/aktoftheartists