Author Topic: How does Interscope Pulling "Topless" off Zshare make you feel?  (Read 269 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
How does Interscope Pulling "Topless" off Zshare make you feel?
« on: February 18, 2009, 09:10:56 PM »
Incase you aint know before I took a nap I came on this site telling you DJ Envy wa splaying some shit off Detox. I was laughed at,and doubted. For a second I even believed shit would have been on the internet faster,and I must have been lied to. Dude said he recorded it on his phone but it was not in good quality.I begged for him just to up it anyway. Ten minutes later I find a link that HE posted. I come here to post the link it already has I aint trip yet that is what I get for wanting to hear the beat. ANy a way this obviously was not finished,and someone sent DJ Envy the wrong version.Interscope has no official statement but they are killing download links. The song is on hiphopdx right now though. If they pull that then someone really fucced up..

So how you guys feel about proof at least that something great is being worked on,and it may come out this year?

Also is someone at Interscope leaking unfinished songs on purpose just to spite them?

or

Are they being leaked to see how they are recieved?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How does Interscope Pulling "Topless" off Zshare make you feel?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 09:12:41 PM »
id see to see how they are recieved
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 09:29:45 PM »
WTF,  this aint the video titled " 2 Goons one cup". WTF??
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 09:33:30 PM »
WTF,  this aint the video titled " 2 Goons one cup". WTF??

ROFL!! +1