Author Topic: mark morrison, dmx, eastwood, meech "innocent man" meech wells spoke 2 Tray Dee  (Read 2138 times)

eastwood1

• 'G'
Yo East you came off on this shit, the track bumping Meech, but East when the fuck is that long awaited album going to drop man its long over due since death row days???Also what up with a new Selfmade mixtape or album? That shit is missing in the game right now, you all need to start droppin one after the other flood the industry bro they cant do shit but fall in line......
we bout be on the nwwo 4 and a album is coming real soon just tryna make sure the buzz is whr it needs 2 be ya dig!

evo

i see this track is #2 on HOOD STAR MAGAZINE's Top 10 Chart... http://www.hoodstars.net/

GottiValentino

Yo East you came off on this shit, the track bumping Meech, but East when the fuck is that long awaited album going to drop man its long over due since death row days???Also what up with a new Selfmade mixtape or album? That shit is missing in the game right now, you all need to start droppin one after the other flood the industry bro they cant do shit but fall in line......
we bout be on the nwwo 4 and a album is coming real soon just tryna make sure the buzz is whr it needs 2 be ya dig!

album is long overdue man 8)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good shit thanks for the info yall!

btw, what happend to NWWO vol. 4??
its done just doin a few more songs with eastwood and i had a few projects get in the way but its comin by march 4sho!
did you manage to get e-white on it?
no luck on getting ewhite i did talk to him on myspace he said he wrote to the track but i dropped eastwood on that track now
yeh, i remember you tellin me this before that you got eastwood to rap on a track instead, and you said that you would try get e-white on another track.
so you havnt talked to him since then?...
nope i havent spoken with him hit him up and wake him up my nig! im busy grinding
ok, i'll try hit him up on his myspace. thanks

MEECH WELLS

i see this track is #2 on HOOD STAR MAGAZINE's Top 10 Chart... http://www.hoodstars.net/
goodshit!
NEW WEST HONCHO

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^
i messaged e-white . hopefully he'll hook up with you to make some dope music  8)

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
ewhite's a beast, i really thought he was goin to bring long beach back, who he signed to?... NWWO 4 will be sick

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeh e-white's got a real dope style flow. i'm not sure if he's signed to anybody. he should be though. e-white deserves to be successful.

MEECH WELLS

i talked too tray dee in the pen once a week so look out for a unrealeased eastsidaz made men colabo on the new west world order 4 and a drop from traydee strait out the pen! two drops at least
NEW WEST HONCHO

EFFeX

i talked too tray dee in the pen once a week so look out for a unrealeased eastsidaz made men colabo on the new west world order 4 and a drop from traydee strait out the pen! two drops at least

That's huge right there! Good shit homie.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hard thats dope, good to see someones holding him down

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED

Whats up meech can i get the adress to write to tray deee cuz shit doing time is hard and i would love to write to big tray deee

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

MEECH WELLS

Whats up meech can i get the adress to write to tray deee cuz shit doing time is hard and i would love to write to big tray deee
TRACEY DAVIS V-70201 cell 6275 P.O BOX 8101 SAN LUIS OBISPO CA 93409 8101 ANYONE WANNA SEND MONEY ON MY HOMIES BOOKS U CAN USING THIS INFO! THANKS FOR SUPORTING THE HOMIE
NEW WEST HONCHO

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lilhalfdre

• Lil Geezy
Hell yeah! We havent heard any Tray Dee in a long time.

This track is the shit too! 2009 is MEECH WELLS & the NEW WEST!!