Author Topic: Crooked I is ok ....AUDIO  (Read 683 times)

Dj Nik Bean

• Lil Geezy
  • L.A.'s Mixtape King
Crooked I is ok ....AUDIO
« on: March 01, 2009, 11:59:53 PM »

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
Re: Crooked I is ok ....AUDIO
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 12:16:43 AM »
props

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 12:17:31 AM »
I knew it! ;D

papa-smurf

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 05:48:24 AM »
Something bad must of really happened.But the good part about it, is he ok.Thats all that really matter to me.it sound like something crazy popped off tho.If crooked dont wont us to know what happened then i dont wonna know what happened.Hopefully whoever it happened with dont come out and broadcast the shit either,let that shit stay private,some street shit gotta stay in the streets.

Crooked I

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 06:10:06 AM »
thxx

sofdark

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 06:56:15 AM »
damn, they even tag the audio of the interview,
but glad to hear Crooks ok from his own mouth.

djrazeone

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 01:17:12 PM »
crazy....

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 01:44:13 PM »
it sounds like he got shot for his chain......... im getting that from 'im still trying to get to the bottom of it/wrong place wrong time' glad to hear hes ok though/

papa-smurf

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 04:34:18 PM »
Yea i was thinking someone robbed him for his chain and he trying to buy it back.hopefully thats not the case.But anyway it go.the good thing is he ok,if he did get robbed for his chain.that dont make him any less of a gangsta,shit anybody could get robbed or shot.or anybody could get caught up in the wrong place and get jumped for they chain.whatever happened could be so street it gotta stay in the street.or it could be so embarrasing to the point he dont wont nobody to find out about it because he think it gonna fuck with his career.But whatever it is,if it do get out,crooked dont trip.niggas in the street no that anything could happen.Im not gonna look at the nigga no diffrent.hopefully everything work out ok.Crooked i be in the streets heavy.so its easy for him to get caught up.shit i know niggas that been robbed,kidnapped,shot,shit didnt mack 10 get kidnapped and niggas made him strip?so whatever happened to crooked is understandable.the nigga just got caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time.hopefully him and the niggas around him is ok.

EFFeX

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 04:37:52 PM »
Yea i was thinking someone robbed him for his chain and he trying to buy it back.hopefully thats not the case.But anyway it go.the good thing is he ok,if he did get robbed for his chain.that dont make him any less of a gangsta,shit anybody could get robbed or shot.or anybody could get caught up in the wrong place and get jumped for they chain.whatever happened could be so street it gotta stay in the street.or it could be so embarrasing to the point he dont wont nobody to find out about it because he think it gonna fuck with his career.But whatever it is,if it do get out,crooked dont trip.niggas in the street no that anything could happen.Im not gonna look at the nigga no diffrent.hopefully everything work out ok.Crooked i be in the streets heavy.so its easy for him to get caught up.shit i know niggas that been robbed,kidnapped,shot,shit didnt mack 10 get kidnapped and niggas made him strip?so whatever happened to crooked is understandable.the nigga just got caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time.hopefully him and the niggas around him is ok.

Well said... Too often people think get caught up thinking their favorite rapper is a super-hero or something. We all bleed red and all face the same trials and tribulations in the end.

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 04:38:01 PM »
thats good that he ok

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B