Author Topic: Daz+ Snoop+ ??????????  (Read 992 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Daz+ Snoop+ ??????????
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 08:20:27 PM »
but how do you lose a smokeout? you say you can't smoke anymore? fuck if someone put a pound of weed and told me to smoke, best believe i wouldn't quit for nothin!

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 05:56:14 AM »
but how do you lose a smokeout? you say you can't smoke anymore? fuck if someone put a pound of weed and told me to smoke, best believe i wouldn't quit for nothin!

You never smoked too much weed and experienced the consequences? that shit damn near makes you pass out

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 05:26:47 PM »

hard man

MarshColin

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 05:59:28 PM »

You never smoked too much weed and experienced the consequences? that shit damn near makes you pass out

LMAO that doesn't happen with people that smoke all the time.

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 05:21:26 AM »

True, but what happens is that you'll just fall asleep at some point. 5 hours of smoking, 3 in the morning, good night everybody.
So the winner would be whoever stays awake.  :sleep:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 11:21:40 AM »

Quote !!

Put some on table !! I'm here & i'll smoke all !!!

FreshCaliJ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 11:59:42 AM »
between B-Real, Damian Marley, Kurupt,  it would b nice to se the Doc Dre there...

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2009, 01:31:26 PM »
Nah .... Put FredWreck to   8)
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

MarshColin

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2009, 03:16:39 PM »

True, but what happens is that you'll just fall asleep at some point. 5 hours of smoking, 3 in the morning, good night everybody.

Ya so pretty much whoever wins is going to be who drinks the most redbulls while they smoke which isn't going to make for a very fun competition. What they need to do is take like 6 foot bong rips every time they have to take a hit. That shit might make people actually pass out instead of fall asleep.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2009, 03:53:44 PM »
Add Bone thugs on it !!!

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2009, 12:39:55 PM »
RED & METH!!
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2009, 04:57:47 PM »
Red and Meth vs B-Real and Snoop

that's the smokeathon i want to see.

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2009, 03:36:54 AM »

Ya so pretty much whoever wins is going to be who drinks the most redbulls while they smoke which isn't going to make for a very fun competition. What they need to do is take like 6 foot bong rips every time they have to take a hit. That shit might make people actually pass out instead of fall asleep.

Word, that might be fun to watch. Seeing them hitting the bong AGAIN een after they already passed out once cuz they don't wanna lose.  ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

soopaflydpgc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2009, 09:46:33 PM »
DONT GET IT FUCCED UP!!! IM THE THE 3RD!!! YOU BETTA ASK ALL DEM NIGGAZ YOU MENTIONED (INCLUDIN B REAL) BOUT ME........