Author Topic: Bez got embarrassed and deleted these posts from The Elements section...  (Read 601 times)

bez

Re: Bez got embarrassed and deleted these posts from The Elements section...
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 08:50:11 AM »
Here's the deal, Sccit is just trying to be an attention diva. Bez was serving your little alias, and now your trying to get attention.

Couldnt of said it better myself.

Basically, I didnt want an keystyle thread turning into an audio thread so I deleted some posts. Then NIK has abused his Mod status by re posting already deleted posts in another forum. Typical really.

I vote we De-Mod NIK!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 08:52:24 AM »
Here's the deal, Sccit is just trying to be an attention diva. Bez was serving your little alias, and now your trying to get attention.

Basically, I didnt want an keystyle thread turning into an audio thread so I deleted some posts. Then NIK has abused his Mod status by re posting already deleted posts in another forum. Typical really.

I vote we De-Mod NIK!!!

you deleted on-topic posts out of embarrassment...the discussion picked up and went into who could flow the writtens better, and when it was brought up that you lost in the audio battle, you thought you'd abuse your mod status and make that go away lol...this is just me exposing your abuse of power.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 08:53:34 AM »

i think it would be less sad at this stage if roccy was an alias

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 09:00:25 AM »
 :catfight:

bez

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2009, 09:33:39 AM »

I vote we De-Mod NIK!!!

you deleted on-topic posts out of embarrassment...the discussion picked up and went into who could flow the writtens better, and when it was brought up that you lost in the audio battle, you thought you'd abuse your mod status and make that go away lol...this is just me exposing your abuse of power.

Can you not read? I have already said, they were deleted because I didnt want the keystyle going off topic. If someone wanted to talk about that they could of made a new thread. I dont get embarressed about internet stuff mate, I leave that shit to fools like you :)

herpes

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 02:23:40 PM »

I vote we De-Mod NIK!!!

It's the internet, who really gives a shit ?

Roccy

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 03:00:18 PM »
lol@ me being an alias..

Ps, Bez lost the battle to me, since hes not continuing the battle thread.

Roccy's on top of the world..

how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 05:45:50 PM »

I vote we De-Mod NIK!!!

bez...he cares about his keystyle rep. just look at what he put in his sig to feel better about himself. LMAO.

herpes

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 05:49:25 PM »

I vote we De-Mod NIK!!!

bez...he cares about his keystyle rep. just look at what he put in his sig to feel better about himself. LMAO.

You obviously care just as much, you did make a post about it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2009, 09:32:46 PM »

I vote we De-Mod NIK!!!

You obviously care just as much, you did make a post about it.

I care that he got embarrassed? thought it was funny, yea, but it's not like him getting embarrassed offended me or something...LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2009, 11:59:43 PM »
lol@ me being an alias..

If this is really Roccy, then from what I remember... Dogg, YOU SUCK... you sucked like Sasha Grey in keystyle. I mean, come on, Roccy ain't around no more, so either alias, or Sccit's your ghostwriter. I mean even at your best, dogg, you sucked.

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2009, 12:10:02 PM »
NIK gets off to finding people's deleted posts. hey NIK, you never called me back after you deleted my posts?! I guess you're a "one and done" kinda guy.

-Not Likely

Roccy

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2009, 12:44:18 PM »
lol@ me being an alias..

If this is really Roccy, then from what I remember... Dogg, YOU SUCK... you sucked like Sasha Grey in keystyle. I mean, come on, Roccy ain't around no more, so either alias, or Sccit's your ghostwriter. I mean even at your best, dogg, you sucked.

Practive makes perfect son, wanna battle?
how it really goes down..

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2009, 05:08:12 PM »
james why didnt u answer my PM?!?!? LOL

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2009, 05:27:52 PM »

Best line of this thread.