Author Topic: Kurupt & Nipsey Hussle  (Read 2520 times)

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
Kurupt & Nipsey Hussle
« on: February 19, 2009, 04:50:27 PM »
I've notice dat Nipsey bangs his hood hard on records being dat Nip and Kurupt are both from Rollin 60's right? I've never heard really heard Kurupt bang 60's in his music Nipsey just came out and I think every body knows what hood he from I also notice dat bout Snoop when he was on Death Row he wasn't really reppin his hood and bangin dat Crip shit on his records untill he left Death Row. Do y'all agree or do I got it all wrong bout Kurupt & Snoop?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kurupt & Nipsey Hussle
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 05:27:30 PM »
yeah your right
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 05:30:09 PM »
I've notice dat Nipsey bangs his hood hard on records being dat Nip and Kurupt are both from Rollin 60's right? I've never heard really heard Kurupt bang 60's in his music Nipsey just came out and I think every body knows what hood he from I also notice dat bout Snoop when he was on Death Row he wasn't really reppin his hood and bangin dat Crip shit on his records untill he left Death Row. Do y'all agree or do I got it all wrong bout Kurupt & Snoop?

your trippin Snoop was always claimin Eastside and 21 at death row

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 05:36:48 PM »
i agree with kurupt not claimin 60's the same way nispey does
but kurupt always was havin the crippin in his muzik
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 05:38:57 PM »

Snoop went through three different crip sets over at Death Row. Originally, he wanted to be a blood. Lol. Also, Kurupt rolls with the 60's even though he's from Philly.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 05:44:25 PM »
haha 3 different crip sets
he finally touchdown on tha eastside
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 05:45:06 PM »

Snoop went through three different crip sets over at Death Row. Originally, he wanted to be a blood. Lol. Also, Kurupt rolls with the 60's even though he's from Philly.

Also, Snoop was a bit censored about the crip shit on Death Row. Suge always made Nate, Snoop, etc. change their crip slang to blood slang.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 05:48:33 PM »
^^ your full of shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 05:50:32 PM »
damn all the shit suge once did, noone ever did
tellin a "snoop" what to do
and when kurupt stated down wit him, who knows what the fuck was happenin
if suge was part of the bad azz beat down, and kurupt says "i saved you life twice"
thats some crazy shit
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 05:51:21 PM »
^^ your full of shit

Nah bro. Ask anyone who knows their facts. Also, listen to Suge's interview with those british dudes - Tim Westwood and all them. The first thing I said is covered, and you can ask Nate about the second. Ain't no future if i'm fronting.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 05:52:45 PM »
yeah of course snoop wont say shit like in a interview himself
were you a blood at first?
how many crip sets have you repped?

noone will ask him them questions, and hes never gon speak on it
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 05:54:18 PM »

It took Snoop ten years to break silence about his disagreement with 2Pac. So, I think it'll be  a lot longer before Snoop admits his other shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 05:58:10 PM »
yeah but with money he will come thru and "tell it like it is" 
you read tha interview he did, im not sayin everything is real and true that he says or thats published
but he was sayin some shit like he finally found out who really loves him , and thats his family

It took Snoop ten years to break silence about his disagreement with 2Pac. So, I think it'll be  a lot longer before Snoop admits his other shit.
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 05:59:07 PM »
yeah but with money he will come thru and "tell it like it is" 
you read tha interview he did, im not sayin everything is real and true that he says or thats published
but he was sayin some shit like he finally found out who really loves him , and thats his family

Yeah, Snoop's really a good person underneath it all. We all have to do shady shit to get fame, and at the end of the day, he's made his mark in the game. So, that's all that matters.

EDIT:

Also, yeah his family are the only ones who's been through it with him through thick and thin. None of these rapper dudes or executives.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 06:05:42 PM by DTG Entertainment »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2009, 06:10:08 PM »
yeah that was crazy tho IMO for him to say but if he meant it, thats what it is
Cube