Author Topic: Kurupt & Nipsey Hussle  (Read 2514 times)

rap critic

Re: Kurupt & Nipsey Hussle
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2009, 01:08:57 AM »
if kurupt aint really from 60s he had some niggaz go to the 20 s functions..i think whoever said 60s in long beach was listening to that eazy song when he said kurupt dont even set trip yellin long beach 6 0 blood and puppy pound crip lol..20s and insane never really got along to be honest..why yall think the reason tray d is locked up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2009, 10:54:54 AM »
Man it is a lot of misinformed muthafuckas in this thread lol I can tell you all ain't from Cali.....Kurupt ain't even no real 60 bangin nigga like that, yeah he claim it and rap about it but he ain't no reputable like that....Ain't no damn 60's in Long Beach, 60's is in South Central Crenshaw and Slauson area all them blocks over in that area....At least somebody got it right Trey Dee hood and the 20's in L.B. didn't get along but they were trucing it up for the Eastsidaz thang.......

He ain't reputable, but it's what he claims according to Luce Cannon.

bUCCYbLUE

• Lil Geezy
  • WARD LANE HUSSLIN
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2009, 11:24:51 AM »
Kurupt from Rollin' Sixties? lol

I know they stomped the shit out of dude bac in 05 put his bitch ass in the hospitol.

My boy told me where dude really from I forgot somewhere in Hawthrone.

yeah kuruput use to fuCC with the Eleven Eight Gangsta Crips Out In Hawthrone, before he was fuccin with the neighbors
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/bUCCYbLUE

Rida1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2009, 10:04:59 PM »
yeah he go hard.

rdizzle510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 02:15:00 AM »
Kurupt- he always said neighborhood in many of his raps. look at the cover of streets is a mutha. he standing in 6-0 central. plus if he never got put on and ain't official, he can have problems. plus from what I heard, some LB crip sets may have had intermittent beefs with 6-0s. shit 6-0s used to have beef with everybody. claiming 6-0 on wax back then would have been a true problem probably.

There is no questions, nipsey bangs 6-0 like tray dee banged insane. snoop always made references like rollin and 2-0. 2-1 was the street. 20s the set.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2009, 05:48:57 AM »
I've notice dat Nipsey bangs his hood hard on records being dat Nip and Kurupt are both from Rollin 60's right? I've never heard really heard Kurupt bang 60's in his music Nipsey just came out and I think every body knows what hood he from I also notice dat bout Snoop when he was on Death Row he wasn't really reppin his hood and bangin dat Crip shit on his records untill he left Death Row. Do y'all agree or do I got it all wrong bout Kurupt & Snoop?

your trippin Snoop was always claimin Eastside and 21 at death row

Snoop went through three different crip sets over at Death Row. Originally, he wanted to be a blood. Lol. Also, Kurupt rolls with the 60's even though he's from Philly.

lol dont believe everything u read or hear...there aint even no bloods in long beach...snoop was always 20's...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Okka

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2009, 05:53:08 AM »
Isn't Keita Rock Kurupt's older brother?

Elano

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2009, 06:11:45 AM »
Man it is a lot of misinformed muthafuckas in this thread lol I can tell you all ain't from Cali.....Kurupt ain't even no real 60 bangin nigga like that, yeah he claim it and rap about it but he ain't no reputable like that....Ain't no damn 60's in Long Beach, 60's is in South Central Crenshaw and Slauson area all them blocks over in that area....At least somebody got it right Trey Dee hood and the 20's in L.B. didn't get along but they were trucing it up for the Eastsidaz thang.......

He ain't reputable, but it's what he claims according to Luce Cannon.

luce who ?  :D

b.laden

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2009, 06:12:06 AM »
kurupt and ketarock seem very close ...listen to the original's album ..

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2009, 09:08:08 AM »
Kurupt from Rollin' Sixties? lol

I know they stomped the shit out of dude bac in 05 put his bitch ass in the hospitol.

My boy told me where dude really from I forgot somewhere in Hawthrone.

yeah kuruput use to fuCC with the Eleven Eight Gangsta Crips Out In Hawthrone, before he was fuccin with the neighbors

"First thing I knew was Eleven Eight Gangstas
 then don't you know move by the 6-0's"
Kurupt from Dipp Wit Me/Crip Wit Us

Isn't Keita Rock Kurupt's older brother?

was wonderin' the same thing but I think not
Kurupt has a bigger brother named Keita (he mentioned him in some interviews)
think his brother is a gang banger, maybe 60's
but I don't think it's Keita Rock
their real names don't match
so unless his brother got a different last name, Keita Rock isn't Kurupt's brother

rap critic

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2009, 10:12:45 AM »
kurupt is 6-0 dont believe everything you hear like when little j said he didnt get  punked my some eses in jan
nigga scared to admit it kurupt 60s period keita was the shot caller of 60s remember bac in 94 on the above the rim
soundtrack he shouted out kenny mac..kenny mac was from 60s..ty cuzz was from 60s till he moved to washington
humpty loco he fucks wit is from 60s ruff dogg.that pic he did for the source magazine a few years back is more reference
man fuck the he say or she say.just like the dumb nigga that said snoop aint from 20s yall taking all your info from spider
just cause he said snoop aint from 20s wc aint from 111nhc and the dumbest thing i heard him say up to date was goldie loc aint from 20s old bitch ass nigga

Okka

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2009, 12:21:22 PM »
ty cuzz was from 60s till he moved to washington

Ty Cuzz from DPG?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 12:24:33 PM by Okka »