Author Topic: King James?  (Read 594 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: King James?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2009, 03:18:05 PM »
c'mon now NIK, he's a great player.

he's amongst the greatests? :nawty:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2009, 03:58:40 PM »

He's neck and neck with Kobe as the best perimeter player in the game, and lets see...well....he's LIGHTYEARS ahead of where Kobe was at his age.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 04:00:37 PM »
hes going to be the MVP this year no doubt, on a much worse team than Kobe is....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 07:51:45 PM »
lol, guys dont fall into the trap!

we all know NIK takes pride in making RIDICULOUS comments for attention, dont be a pawn of his little game! ;D

Kool Beenz

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2009, 07:57:41 PM »

we all know NIK takes pride in making RIDICULOUS comments for attention, dont be a pawn of his little game! ;D

EXACTLY...!

wcsoldier

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 08:43:35 PM »
I hope some guys realize how much they suck ... if they were sentenced to death penalty , their last wish would be : let's debate LBJ vs Kobe for the 573355555555555555 th  time...

'EclipZe

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2009, 04:28:52 AM »

Oh my bad, readed that wrong, nawww he got a long way to go before he'll amongst the greatest to ever play this game, who knows he might do a vince carter all of a sudden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 12:05:51 PM »

He's neck and neck with Kobe as the best perimeter player in the game, and lets see...well....he's LIGHTYEARS ahead of where Kobe was at his age.

LMFAO! start watchin baseball, man... foreal. Kobe at 24 was winnin titles and finishing games for the Lakers with some of the clutchest performances in history. He was already being compared to MJ at that age, and you're a fucking moron. and he's not neck-and-neck with Kobe now either, doucher. die slow.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 12:07:28 PM »
I hope some guys realize how much they suck ... if they were sentenced to death penalty , their last wish would be : let's debate LBJ vs Kobe for the 573355555555555555 th  time...

as a person who watches Kobe play on a constant basis, how do you feel when shitheads try putting LeBron in the same category? how does it not make you feel sorry for them?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 12:08:34 PM »

yea...ridiculous...sorta like "LeBrona a great dunker cuz he jumps high!" :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2009, 12:09:23 PM »
hes going to be the MVP this year no doubt, on a much worse team than Kobe is....

I said it before and I'll say it again...Cavs minus LeBron make the playoffs. Lakers minus Kobe don't.

'EclipZe

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2009, 01:07:00 PM »

I said it before and I'll say it again...Cavs minus LeBron make the playoffs. Lakers minus Kobe don't.

that's the truth.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2009, 01:28:05 PM »

No way man!! IMO The Cavs would have no chance to make playoffs without Bron just like the Lakers would have no chance to make playoffs without Kobe.  Just because Kobe is still obviously the better overall player then Lebron, don't underestimate how valuable Lebron actually is to his team, don't let your bias affect that.

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2009, 03:05:11 PM »

LMFAO! start watchin baseball, man... foreal. Kobe at 24 was winnin titles and finishing games for the Lakers with some of the clutchest performances in history. He was already being compared to MJ at that age, and you're a fucking moron. and he's not neck-and-neck with Kobe now either, doucher. die slow.

LOL, they were comparing LeBron to Kobe & MJ when he was in high-school. :laugh:

"LeBrona a great dunker cuz he jumps high!" :-X

actually yeah, that statement is 100% true, LMAO & the rest of the board knows if Kobe dunked like that youd be saying the same shit.

but only a moron wouldnt see the logical sense of my statement. ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2009, 01:43:02 AM »

No way man!! IMO The Cavs would have no chance to make playoffs without Bron just like the Lakers would have no chance to make playoffs without Kobe.  Just because Kobe is still obviously the better overall player then Lebron, don't underestimate how valuable Lebron actually is to his team, don't let your bias affect that.

Cleveland has a good defense. that's vital in the east...especially when teams like Charlotte, Milwaukee, New Jersey, etc. are competing for the playoffs in the east right now. realize that.