Author Topic: LeBron to join the Dunk Contest, will try to get other stars to join...  (Read 1103 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LeBron to join the Dunk Contest, will try to get other stars to join...
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2009, 03:24:09 PM »
Yes, Dwight Howard won. That's why I said FOR THE MOST PART, power dunkers don't translate well. Did I say Bron has no chance at winning?

ugh, why do i always have to deal with the "smartest basketball anaylsts" in the world? ::)

But if you're gonna try to be a smart-ass then fuck that, I'll just say it like it is. Your argument is fucking retarded. One player (Dwight Howard) being an exception to the rule doesn't change the fact that power dunkers never had a good history in the dunk contest. You point out how high above the rim LeBron gets up because you say that factors into him being able to execute any dunk, and then you say Brandon Roy getting that high is irrelevant? No, it's not irrelevant. It's a goddamn good reason why you can't just assume that getting up high above the rim means you can execute any kind of dunk possible. Shit, Shawn Kemp gets higher above the fucking rim than both LeBron and Kobe.

alright, lmao...ughhh

well see, Brandon Roy is irrelevant because when LeBron jumps his head is half way to the top of the backboard, when Roy jumps his head gets slightly above the rim.

if they both jumped there highest & tried to see who could touch higher on the backboard, LeBron would get at good 2-2 & 1/2 feet on Roy lmao.

i apologize for the fact i said jumping is everything, i didnt mean jumping, i meant getting that high in the air.

you guys act like LeBron has a difficulty dunking or something, like Kobe is a billion times the dunker LeBron can ever be. :laugh:

^Howard won from fanbase & creativity.

which is the WHOLE point of this conversation!

i said it before, way before NIK got all upset that i think LeBron is even half the dunker Kobe is.

i said he will win if he is creative.

name something, any dunk that Kobe can do that LeBron cant...please.

if LeBron thinks of something awesome (and he wouldnt enter the contest if he didnt think he could come up with something great), he will do it, impress the judges & all the viewers & win that shit.

end thread. 8)

Amen.

;) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2009, 08:30:59 PM »
if they both jumped there highest & tried to see who could touch higher on the backboard, LeBron would get at good 2-2 & 1/2 feet on Roy lmao.

LMFAO...holy shit. :-X

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2009, 08:59:39 AM »

LMFAO...holy shit. :-X

::) fool...