Author Topic: The South Is On Top Because...  (Read 403 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The South Is On Top Because...
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 12:29:30 AM »
jus cuz its winnin in the charts dont mean shit
scarface dont sell records, but hes one of the best if not possibly the best rapper there is
hes from the south, but he raps how he wants. he is his own boss unike jeezy, t.i, etc.. there muzik is for teenagers and clubs and complain that they had no freedom in the process of makin that album
fuck tha industry

Good beats are one thing, but I don't like how most of the south raps like some fuckin disco club promoters. It's the same tired ass rhymes about sex, money, and nightclubs. Pimp C dissed Atlanta for a reason it's a shame that even though everybody mourned him they didn't heed what he was saying. Atlanta music is gay as hell for the most part and that's whats dominating the charts.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Hey Ma

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 12:38:31 AM »
scarface dont sell records, but hes one of the best if not possibly the best rapper there is
hes from the south, but he raps how he wants. he is his own boss unike jeezy, t.i, etc.. there muzik is for teenagers and clubs and complain that they had no freedom in the process of makin that album
fuck tha industry

Good beats are one thing, but I don't like how most of the south raps like some fuckin disco club promoters. It's the same tired ass rhymes about sex, money, and nightclubs. Pimp C dissed Atlanta for a reason it's a shame that even though everybody mourned him they didn't heed what he was saying. Atlanta music is gay as hell for the most part and that's whats dominating the charts.

yeah pretty much. It is mind boggling though when every now and then you see people talking like TI or Jeezy are amazing artists like Face or UGK. But hey, the world needs ditch diggers too I guess.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 12:44:23 AM »
its fuckin dumb
Face alone should never be put
in the same sentence as jeezy, t.i. wayne (cept for now even tho i entered it)
but scarface is possibly one of the best if not the best that ever rapped
hes up there, and whats great is that hes still rappin, i hope, truly hope he comes back. 
but t.i. come on, thats an insult to what face has done the last 2 decades. 
t.i. is fantasy muzik, talkin bout hes been thuggin, you been thuggin and look at all the fame jus to get you some short year you supposedly gon do which might be reduced.
point is i am grateful for what the greatest have done.  the greatest cant release muzik forever but at least i have their classics.  one of their albums are better than most rappers careers.  so again you can call yourself the king that dont mean shit. make some revolutionary muzik like scarface has, then youll be considered a legend, a true king.
until then your jus another crumb on the table 
THATS WHY ITS FUCK THA INDUSTRY

fuck tha industry

yeah pretty much. It is mind boggling though when every now and then you see people talking like TI or Jeezy are amazing artists like Face or UGK. But hey, the world needs ditch diggers too I guess.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 12:46:23 AM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 02:19:23 AM »
They easily currently have the best set of producers doing so many tracks

Shawty Redd, Justice League, Midnite Black, Drumma Boy, Cool & Dre, The Runners, Nard & B, Don Cannon, etc.

Shawty Redd - garbage
Justice League - very dope
Midnite Black - alright
Drummy Boy - garbage
Cool & Dre - hit or miss (miss most of the time)
The Runners (1 dope beat per 10)
Nard & B - only heard like 2 tracks from them, they're alright
Don Cannon - dope

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2009, 02:29:56 AM »
You think drumma boy and shawyt red are garbage?your crazy

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 09:03:59 AM »
You think drumma boy and shawyt red are garbage?your crazy

They're white wat do u expect.  Even Saigon was on "The Deal" last night and he said he loved Hip Hop in it's current state.  All these tired ass whiners talkin about The South this & The South that (and can only think of TI/Wayne/SB/or some other pop star act like D4L) always bitchin'.  But really it's only just a couple of people on here.  Most of us recognize wassup.  You can't expect people who milk goats and drink green beer to understand wassup (in it's entirety).  You know wat I'm sayin. But you can't get mad at em anymore, this is 09'- if you ain't wit' it go listen to your old ass records and live in 94' and keep suckin on those cow utters they mama call a titty and dont pass em the blunt.

There's more to the South besides the usual suspects like Face, UGK, TIP, Wayne, Juve, BG, Paul Wall, Cham, and all the other "mainstream" acts.  Ya'll fools just don't look 4 it.  It's out there like stars in the midnight sky.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 09:10:03 AM »

Shawty Redd, Justice League, Midnite Black, Drumma Boy, Cool & Dre, The Runners, Nard & B, Don Cannon, etc.

Only name i recognize is Cool & Dre and they aren't even very good producers. Not a hater but i don't see any reason why the SOUTH would be "on top". I fucking hate down south music and i feel like the artists that came out of there had a lot to do with why Hip-Hop today is so commercial and sucks ass. I feel like the east, midwest, and the west all have their commercial artists and underground artists...But down south? Mother fuckers are ASS. Everyone sounds the same and their flow is so lazy and slow...Down South is WAY behind the times to be honest, but i guess thats what people want. Music they don't have to think about they can just dance to it and when the hook comes on they can say like 2 words that they remember from it while throwing their hands up. Lets face it - If it wasn't for drugs and alcohol....half of this bullshit "music" wouldn't make it to the radio/mainstream.

Oh and @ Strength and popularity..... you've got to be kidding me. Thats like saying, "Yeah im the most popular kid in highschool! -Although i am failing all my classes and won't go to college after school. Then i will probably get my GF pregnant and work the same minimum wage job for the rest of my life..but hey, at least i was cool in highschool.

^lol im a fuccing spaz that doesn't make sense at times BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING YADADA??
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 09:19:15 AM by ¥øüñg Þ®in©€™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 09:38:34 AM »

Only name i recognize is Cool & Dre and they aren't even very good producers. Not a hater but i don't see any reason why the SOUTH would be "on top". I fucking hate down south music and i feel like the artists that came out of there had a lot to do with why Hip-Hop today is so commercial and sucks ass. I feel like the east, midwest, and the west all have their commercial artists and underground artists...But down south? Mother fuckers are ASS. Everyone sounds the same and their flow is so lazy and slow...Down South is WAY behind the times to be honest, but i guess thats what people want. Music they don't have to think about they can just dance to it and when the hook comes on they can say like 2 words that they remember from it while throwing their hands up. Lets face it - If it wasn't for drugs and alcohol....half of this bullshit "music" wouldn't make it to the radio/mainstream.

Oh and @ Strength and popularity..... you've got to be kidding me. Thats like saying, "Yeah im the most popular kid in highschool! -Although i am failing all my classes and won't go to college after school. Then i will probably get my GF pregnant and work the same minimum wage job for the rest of my life..but hey, at least i was cool in highschool.

^lol im a fuccing spaz that doesn't make sense at times BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING YADADA??

...yeah your definatly White

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 09:45:43 AM »
Wow you figured that out all by yourself?  ::)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2009, 10:29:29 AM »
Wow you figured that out all by yourself?  ::)

Good 1  ;)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 10:31:10 AM by RadioTube!_301 »