Author Topic: worst NBA uniforms  (Read 399 times)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: worst NBA uniforms
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 07:19:17 AM »
Thunder
Bullets aint got no names

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 11:23:09 AM »
without a doubt...

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 11:27:46 AM »
Thunder by far

DIP DIP SET SET

GottiValentino

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 01:51:01 PM »
yeah wtf were they thinking when they made those Oklahoma jerseys?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 02:45:26 PM »
Clippers need to really get new uniforms, these are the most plain and boring

'

their new 1 with all blue and white on the sides is pretty koo

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 05:01:53 PM »
^  that's not new, they've had it for years

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2009, 10:20:13 PM »
u stopped watchin bball cus of the jerseys lol
No there are many reasons I stopped watching the NBA.  And I don't miss it.  The MLB in the 90's that was the main reason.  Who wants to look at stuff that's hideous.  And who wants to look like everybody else.

Huh
Huh as in baseball where almost all teams look like everyone else.  Everyone wears white & grayBORING!, nearly everyone wears the same colors, nearly half the teams wear pinstripes. The dental floss striped uniforms :monkey_piss:  Only the Dodgers & Red Sox look good in dental floss stripes.  Can't watch baseball games for 3-4 hours when someone looks hideous. 

And the Bricks gotta change everything on their looks except their primary logo.  Put the team name from the logo on their jerseys & take out that weak ancient played out New York off.  Change their colors.  Either change the shade of blue to navy or change the orange maybe to copper.  Blue & orange together is pansy, doesn't put fear into anybody.   

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 10:28:06 PM »
haha damn goin in

No there are many reasons I stopped watching the NBA.  And I don't miss it.  The MLB in the 90's that was the main reason.  Who wants to look at stuff that's hideous.  And who wants to look like everybody else.

Huh
Huh as in baseball where almost all teams look like everyone else.  Everyone wears white & grayBORING!, nearly everyone wears the same colors, nearly half the teams wear pinstripes. The dental floss striped uniforms :monkey_piss:  Only the Dodgers & Red Sox look good in dental floss stripes.  Can't watch baseball games for 3-4 hours when someone looks hideous. 

And the Bricks gotta change everything on their looks except their primary logo.  Put the team name from the logo on their jerseys & take out that weak ancient played out New York off.  Change their colors.  Either change the shade of blue to navy or change the orange maybe to copper.  Blue & orange together is pansy, doesn't put fear into anybody.   
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »

Huh

:eh:

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 01:43:31 AM »

'EclipZe

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 02:58:52 AM »
^those gold ones are ok.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 08:42:59 AM »
Can't watch baseball games for 3-4 hours when someone looks hideous. 

LMAO

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 11:01:26 AM »
Can't watch baseball games for 3-4 hours

should have ended it there..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2009, 10:17:53 PM »
haha them cavs jersey's arent whats good
like they golden yellow or some shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2009, 10:27:15 PM »
Can't watch baseball games for 3-4 hours

should have ended it there..
Trust me...I have.  Don't even go on this topic anymore.  Maybe ended with the 1st post on who's ugly & actually good looking.