Author Topic: Video : Mike Jones feat. Trey Songz and Twista “Cuddy Buddy” Video  (Read 172 times)

GangstaBoogy

Why would he shoot a video for this version? The one with T-Pain and Lil Wayne is hot and got hella radio spins.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas

funny how trillville..aint even puttin up a fight... for their song..he stole that song n made it his shit..

.shit came out in 2006...

...n mike runnin around lyin sayin he been had the song tombout it was suppose to been on the who is mike jones album..

n niggas wanna know why trae slapped em..

kuz that boy a fraud...

christar

• Lil Geezy
who? mike jones??
man he fell off. all his shit gets pushed back.
miike jones be makin all these love records lately.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
wack vid... no trey or twista

whats that about him lookin sick? he looks healthy, lost the weight and put on some muscle. unless you meant sick in a different way...  :-X

i dont know if he can get away with rapping about being "chubby chubby" any more tho

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah this aint great!  :-X :-X :-X  8)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!

whats that about him lookin sick? he looks healthy, lost the weight and put on some muscle. unless you meant sick in a different way...  :-X

i dont know if he can get away with rapping about being "chubby chubby" any more tho

when boyz was runnin around screamin flip had the virus...they wasnt payin attention to this nigga..boy was 280 6months ago

flip gained weight when he got shot..n lost it there after..flip back to his old size...

mike 9 times out 10 is sick...

Blood$

I got money on it that this single still won't do shit to make his album drop

EDIT: HOLY SHIT though dude lost alotta weight, and damn at Twista not even being in the video... not a good look
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 08:12:51 AM by BloodMoney2009 »

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love

when boyz was runnin around screamin flip had the virus...they wasnt payin attention to this nigga..boy was 280 6months ago

flip gained weight when he got shot..n lost it there after..flip back to his old size...

mike 9 times out 10 is sick...

...but he put on muscle? if hes got aids then itd make sense for him to lose the weight, but he also put some on

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
mike still got titties.. boy aint put on no muscle..

i seen em jus a couple weeks ago..in a oversized longhorn hoodie...90 somethin degrees in texas...this nigga got a hoodie on..like its 40

GangstaBoogy

Damn I didn't know he stole this song. Not surprised tho, "Still Tippin" was really Slim Thugs song.

But sucks for dude. "In My 6-4" and the version of "Cuddy Buddy" with T-Pain / Lil Wayne were both hot (just cuz of his guest). He even had another single with Hurricane Chris. The label wants his album to come out but something must be going wrong behind the scenes.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
mike always had the case of the big head.. whomever he comes in the game with he leaves..

ex him magno... they came in together blew up together...when it was time to get the ball rollin..left mag behind

swishahouse gets the 1st label deal in a long time in texas...paul, mike n slim... got the texas movement goin...again.. paul blew mike blew n slim blew...mike sold more records.. claim he made them what they is...fuck the house its ice age...

mike shoulda been had the album out.. but he wanted put that made for tv movie out...with the shit he tryin 2 drop now..

mike is the most crooked nigga in houston...y alot of folks dont fuck wit em..kuz he two faceted ... u get on a song wit the nigga..n it blow up..he will stab u in the back...n run withit...

it aint the label wantin him to put shit out... aint shit goin on behind the scenes..its jus mike think he runnin everything n can do the shit on his own..

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Next to U woulda been his only good choice for a single, but he's fucked that all up with this video..