Author Topic: Bonds, A-Rod and Clemens......  (Read 1001 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Bonds, A-Rod and Clemens......
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 11:20:45 PM »
Bonds I think gets in, but his career records don't count, and all records broke after his 37th birthday are taken from the record book. A-Rod, I don't trust him and he should never be in the Hall, Clemens I'm on the fence about, Sosa and the rest of them were nothing but above average players without 'riods so they should never get in.

Sosa was far from an average ball player, he wasn't a mega star but he was a feared hitter with a great glove and a rocket for an arm.  I'm not saying he was a HOF'er but to say he was average is laughable.

I said ABOVE AVERAGE  ???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 01:55:32 PM »
honestly...these guys should be allowed in. (i've changed my attitude).

Bud Selig fucked the MLB.

Unless they release that list of 103 players who tested positive..then everyone is guilty should not be allowed in aswell. That goes FOR ANYONE from 90's. ANYONE.

If I was A Rod. I would be asking for that list of players who tested positive LOL. Everyone should fall with him

no doubt, it wasnt suppose to leak anyway.

that list was suppose to be like destroyed years ago.

BUT, its just a weird coincidence that A-Rod (the best player in the games's) name was leaked out of 103 other players. ::) ::) ::)

we better hear the other 103 names within the next five seasons! >:(

herpes

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 04:10:07 PM »
Bonds I think gets in, but his career records don't count, and all records broke after his 37th birthday are taken from the record book. A-Rod, I don't trust him and he should never be in the Hall, Clemens I'm on the fence about, Sosa and the rest of them were nothing but above average players without 'riods so they should never get in.

Sosa was far from an average ball player, he wasn't a mega star but he was a feared hitter with a great glove and a rocket for an arm.  I'm not saying he was a HOF'er but to say he was average is laughable.

I said ABOVE AVERAGE  ???

Sosa was a better than average player.

herpes

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 04:11:18 PM »
Yankee fans crack me up, for years MLB let the Yanks get away with murder and now shit is hitting the fan and its well whys everybody always picking on us lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 04:22:22 PM »
Yankee fans crack me up, for years MLB let the Yanks get away with murder and now shit is hitting the fan and its well whys everybody always picking on us lol.

like what? ???

herpes

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 04:35:34 PM »

like what? ???

Dave Winfield

After the 1980 season, Steinbrenner made headlines by signing Dave Winfield to a 10-year, $23 million contract, making Winfield baseball's highest-paid player. Steinbrenner later derisively referred to Winfield as "Mr. May" to local media, an obvious negative comparison to Reggie Jackson, who was nicknamed "Mr. October." This criticism has become somewhat of an anachronism as many cite the statement to Steinbrenner after the 1981 World Series. Rather, Steinbrenner made it in September of 1985 when Winfield was struggling, with the Yankees eventually losing the American League East to Toronto on the second to last day of the season. [6].

On July 30, 1990, Commissioner Fay Vincent banned Steinbrenner from baseball for life after he paid Howie Spira, a small-time gambler, $40,000 for "dirt" after Winfield sued him for failing to pay his foundation the $300,000[8] guaranteed in his contract. Subsequently Winfield chose to enter the Hall of Fame as a San Diego Padre. At Yankee Stadium, where a ballgame was being played, word of Steinbrenner's banishment filtering over the transistor radios resulted in a standing ovation from title-starved fans.

The let this piece of scum back but they ban Marge Schott for life b/c she was a nut.

Look at the trades you guys make, you guys give up next to nothing to get good talent.  While other teams offer better packages.  If you don't think MLB pressures smaller market teams to work with the Yanks you are kidding yourself.

The Clemans bat throwing incident.  Any other pitcher in any other team would of been throw out of the game.  Roger wasn't even given a warning.

The Arod trade... baseball stepped in and nixed it when the sox made the trade b/c they weren't allowed ot restructure his contract in such a way but the Yanks were allowed to.

C'mon if you don't think major league baseball does all it can to help the yanks stay competitive without trying to be to obvious you are kidding yourself.  Shit is now hitting the fan for the Yanks and baseball can't hide it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2009, 04:43:28 PM »
lol, what can i say? were G like that! 8)

i remember Clemens throwing the bat like it was yesterday, i always remembered wishing it hit Piazza lol. :laugh:

we make the trades because we can hold the good players contract & give decent players who will help the other team economically.

it comes down to us just ballin! 8)

Torre is so upset were so stacked he had to go out and try to fuck up our chemistry & now A-Rod's name is the only one to leak off this list; but whatever, we'll show the league this year! 8)

everyone has the right attitude right now & they are all about the winning; bring it on baseball, were ready for any of you! ;) ;D 8)

Rick McCrank

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2009, 04:45:16 PM »
^  that Yankees vs. Orioles when the fan snagged the ball was weak too

herpes

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2009, 04:48:26 PM »

\

we make the trades because we can hold the good players contract & give decent players who will help the other team economically.

That makes no sense, other teams offer packages with better players.  Do you think the team you are trading with really gives a shit if you keep the player at the end of the season.  And how are the Yankees helping out these team economically through these trades.

herpes

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 04:51:30 PM »

Yup, and look at the shit Paul O'Neil used to pull in the lat 90's.  Dude used to throw the worst hissy fits and the umps would never even warn him.  Other players look at the ump the wrong way and they get tossed.  It cracks me up, shit is finally hitting the fan for the Yanks and all Yanks fans are crying the blues.  Your team had baseball by the balls, now shit is hitting the fan and even baseball can't cover it up.  What comes around goes around.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 04:53:09 PM »

\

That makes no sense, other teams offer packages with better players.  Do you think the team you are trading with really gives a shit if you keep the player at the end of the season.  And how are the Yankees helping out these team economically through these trades.

we take players with huge contracts & afford it & give the team lower salary players in return. ;)

ohh cmon! :laugh:

that could have happened to anyone; but it happened to the Yankees. 8)

herpes

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2009, 04:55:50 PM »

i remember Clemens throwing the bat like it was yesterday, i always remembered wishing it hit Piazza lol. :laugh:

And I hope that cheating cock sucker clemens gets a 22 slug in the back of the head.  But as it stands right now Piazza will be a first ballot hall of famer and Clemens is facing prison time, won't make the hall, and will go down as one of the biggest disgraces in Major League Baseball history.  And btw what kind of pussy throws a bat at another man b/c he totally murders him during his career.  That is some straight up punk shit.

herpes

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2009, 04:57:55 PM »

\

we take players with huge contracts & afford it & give the team lower salary players in return. ;)

C'mon man you gotta read what I am saying.  These trades usually involve the Yanks sending prospects.  Other teams OFFER BETTER PROSPECTS WHILE TAKING ON THE OTHER PLAYERS CONTRACT.... THE MONEY IS A PUSH ALL THE WAY AROUND.  Why is it these teams will take crappier prospects from the Yanks compared to better prospects from other teams ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2009, 04:59:01 PM »

Yup, and look at the shit Paul O'Neil used to pull in the lat 90's.  Dude used to throw the worst hissy fits and the umps would never even warn him.  Other players look at the ump the wrong way and they get tossed.  It cracks me up, shit is finally hitting the fan for the Yanks and all Yanks fans are crying the blues.  Your team had baseball by the balls, now shit is hitting the fan and even baseball can't cover it up.  What comes around goes around.

cmon man, thats a pretty weak argument.

maybe its the way Pauly did it, he might not have used language & shit; thats big when theres an argument.

plus that was back before umpires wanted to be the center of attention every game & just egg people on to argue to throw them out (I.E. Milton Bradley LMAO).

honestly, the only thing bothering me is how A-Rod was the only name off the list, so coincidentatly right when Torre makes a book about him. ::)

tryna kill our chemistry, i hope we threepeat! 8)

And I hope that cheating cock sucker clemens gets a 22 slug in the back of the head.  But as it stands right now Piazza will be a first ballot hall of famer and Clemens is facing prison time, won't make the hall, and will go down as one of the biggest disgraces in Major League Baseball history.  And btw what kind of pussy throws a bat at another man b/c he totally murders him during his career.  That is some straight up punk shit.

all i remember is Piazza laying on the floor & a 2000 World Series ring lmao, i dont care what the fuck happens to Clemens now, he did what we hired him to do (win). ;D 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2009, 04:59:38 PM »

\

C'mon man you gotta read what I am saying.  These trades usually involve the Yanks sending prospects.  Other teams OFFER BETTER PROSPECTS WHILE TAKING ON THE OTHER PLAYERS CONTRACT.... THE MONEY IS A PUSH ALL THE WAY AROUND.  Why is it these teams will take crappier prospects from the Yanks compared to better prospects from other teams ?

because they are intimadated by our greatness! :D 8)