Author Topic: Bonds, A-Rod and Clemens......  (Read 997 times)

herpes

Re: Bonds, A-Rod and Clemens......
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2009, 05:04:10 PM »
You have no argument whatsoever.  Just admit it's not fair what baseball lets the Yanks get away with.  And how come you can't admit Clemens is a class A pussy,  remember when Torre accused him of being a pussy and throwing at people while he was on the blue jays.  But when he comes over to Yankes Clemens doesn't do that.  Just admit you cheer for one of the most classless organizations in all of sports.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 05:09:58 PM »
You have no argument whatsoever.  Just admit it's not fair what baseball lets the Yanks get away with.  And how come you can't admit Clemens is a class A pussy,  remember when Torre accused him of being a pussy and throwing at people while he was on the blue jays.  But when he comes over to Yankes Clemens doesn't do that.  Just admit you cheer for one of the most classless organizations in all of sports.

ill admit anything about Clemens; like i said, he did what i wanted him to do. 8)

he is a Hall of Famer imo though.

but no i cant admit that, because that late 90's team was the most classy in all of baseball, they just meant business.

Tino, Pauly, Scotty, Bernie, Jorge, Jeter (the kid), the staff & the greatest closer ever.

thats so classy i cant even explain it. 8)

and all the things you said, probably happen to a whole mess of teams in there history (minus the whole Dave Winfield thing), but the difference is we won, so obviously any little thing that we got away with and won is a much bigger deal to the rest of the leagues fans.

the saying is, your either a Yankee fan or a Yankee hater; there is no in between. ;) 8)

herpes

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 05:24:37 PM »

ill admit anything about Clemens; like i said, he did what i wanted him to do. 8)

he is a Hall of Famer imo though.

but no i cant admit that, because that late 90's team was the most classy in all of baseball, they just meant business.

Tino, Pauly, Scotty, Bernie, Jorge, Jeter (the kid), the staff & the greatest closer ever.

thats so classy i cant even explain it. 8)

and all the things you said, probably happen to a whole mess of teams in there history (minus the whole Dave Winfield thing), but the difference is we won, so obviously any little thing that we got away with and won is a much bigger deal to the rest of the leagues fans.

the saying is, your either a Yankee fan or a Yankee hater; there is no in between. ;) 8)

Paul O'Neil was a cry baby that got away with it b/c he played with the Yanks.  Any other player would of been thrown out half the time.  You're owner during the time was a convicted felon.  You bought in Clemens, one of the biggest disgraces in baseball history.  Your manager was a hypocrite for his stance on Clemens and throwing at people.  In 1995 your fan base BOOED DONNY BASEBALL.  That is not classy.

Oh yea, did you know the yankees have a rich history of racism and were the last team to be integrated.  That aint classy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2009, 05:39:30 PM »

herpes

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 05:44:11 PM »

Just admit I am right, the truth shall set you free

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2009, 05:52:20 PM »
I really wish a new Landis becomes commissioner puts forth all of these ridiculous investigations and finds out how every single member in the hall of fame had cheated at least once in their career then throws everyone out of the hall of fame just so these holier than thou baseball fans can shut the fuck up forever.

You think Baseball has seen dark days? The darkest day in baseball history will be if Mike Piazza gets in before Bonds or Clemens.

herpes

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2009, 06:06:24 PM »
I really wish a new Landis becomes commissioner puts forth all of these ridiculous investigations and finds out how every single member in the hall of fame had cheated at least once in their career then throws everyone out of the hall of fame just so these holier than thou baseball fans can shut the fuck up forever.

You think Baseball has seen dark days? The darkest day in baseball history will be if Mike Piazza gets in before Bonds or Clemens.

And you're no better than us holier than art thou fans with your well I wasn't naive rhetoric.  And I can't wait for Piazza to give his HOF speech before Clemens and Barroid :)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2009, 06:51:05 PM »

And you're no better than us holier than art thou fans with your well I wasn't naive rhetoric.  And I can't wait for Piazza to give his HOF speech before Clemens and Barroid :)

It's not naive to think baseball isn't filled with cheaters, it's retarded. The whole history of baseball is about just that, cheating. Whether it's pitchers spitting on balls, Ty Cobb sharpening his cleats, corking bats, or Micky fucking Mantle downing amphetamines like no tomorrow. Baseball is, was, and always will be about getting the upper hand by any means necessary. To lash out against the steroid users isn't wrong, it's blasphemy.

herpes

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2009, 07:10:45 PM »

It's not naive to think baseball isn't filled with cheaters, it's retarded. The whole history of baseball is about just that, cheating. Whether it's pitchers spitting on balls, Ty Cobb sharpening his cleats, corking bats, or Micky fucking Mantle downing amphetamines like no tomorrow. Baseball is, was, and always will be about getting the upper hand by any means necessary. To lash out against the steroid users isn't wrong, it's blasphemy.

LMFAO you sound JUST LIKE the holier than thou crowd except coming from a different angle.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2009, 07:11:21 PM »
^i think just about every sport known to man (besides the hot dog eating contest) is all about trying to cheat in any small way to get the upper hand.

even if you think your doing something to get the upper hand & its really not, but it becomes part of your mentailty, that will improve your game.

cheating is a way of sports & the golden rule: its not cheating if you don't get caught.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2009, 09:51:54 PM »

LMFAO you sound JUST LIKE the holier than thou crowd except coming from a different angle.

No, I sound like a baseball fan that knows the history of the sport. You sound like the kid standing on the steps pouting "say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so.". Just read the history of baseball. Ty Cobb in today's game would have been elected from every game he played in because he played dirty and he's the highest voted hall of famer in history.

the ghost

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2009, 03:04:26 PM »
I can guarantee Piazza was on the juice as well.  Look at some pics of his body changes through the years. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2009, 05:18:05 PM »
^i wouldnt put it past Mikey boy.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2009, 05:23:19 PM »
I can guarantee Piazza was on the juice as well.  Look at some pics of his body changes through the years. 

Of course he was juicing. It's simply a part of the modern game. But Tommy doesn't think anyone is juicing until they're caught so expect him to defend Piazza until the guy gets caught and then he'll call him a disgrace to the game like the guy murdered his wife and kids.

everlast1986

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2009, 07:17:25 PM »
The only one I would give a pass to is Clemens.