Author Topic: BuCCy Blue - Comptonz Out  (Read 600 times)

rap critic

Re: BuCCy Blue - Comptonz Out
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 08:51:44 AM »
shit is garbage nigga there s no originality and you usin other niggaz beats and style create your own
nigga everybody crippin and bloodin now of days in they raps aint gon sell no records
discuss some different topics real talk
go listen to mitchy slick nigga study that nigga how he put it down then come back
i cant believe the southsides and n hoods beefin man that shits crazy

bUCCYbLUE

• Lil Geezy
  • WARD LANE HUSSLIN
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2009, 09:37:55 AM »
shit is garbage nigga there s no originality and you usin other niggaz beats and style create your own
nigga everybody crippin and bloodin now of days in they raps aint gon sell no records
discuss some different topics real talk
go listen to mitchy slick nigga study that nigga how he put it down then come back
i cant believe the southsides and n hoods beefin man that shits crazy

lmWLCCao. .
Yaahp GoodLookin' On Tha FeedbaCC Cuhz. . .
& Yeah I Feel You On That GangbANG Shit, bUT Cuhz Im WARD LANE, When I Go TO Sleep Im From WARD LANE, When I Wake Up Im From WARD LANE, So When Im In Tha Studio Im From WARD LANE Cuhz It Aint No Getting pAST That. . .

And Yeah Cuhhkz Tha Hoodz & SSouths bEEN At It For A Couple Summers Now bUT Shit Getting Real Hot Since Tiny C From AtlantiCC Got Killed A Couple Weeks Ago
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/bUCCYbLUE

rap critic

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2009, 09:43:25 AM »
i feel u nigga on the wardlane shit i got some patnas from ducky hood but lets keep it real my nigga
if you gon represent the hood on every song its going to be hard to take that type of music
to the white corporate folks unless you doing it for fun and not too make money off it
its true gangster rap will never die but man i wanna hear some lyrical shit too my nig

bUCCYbLUE

• Lil Geezy
  • WARD LANE HUSSLIN
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2009, 10:03:06 AM »
i feel u nigga on the wardlane shit i got some patnas from ducky hood but lets keep it real my nigga
if you gon represent the hood on every song its going to be hard to take that type of music
to the white corporate folks unless you doing it for fun and not too make money off it
its true gangster rap will never die but man i wanna hear some lyrical shit too my nig

To keep it 500 alot of the traCCz on Comptonz Out is from when i first started rapping & shit they low ball old as fuCC, but yeah im working on the street album titled "Green & Yay pACKERz" right now cuhz and i feel a niCCa lyrics gettin better everyday

and with wardever i do im about making money so i know im go have to tone it down and hit niccaz with them subliminal gangbang messeges lol
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/bUCCYbLUE