Author Topic: Went to my first NBA game last night  (Read 161 times)

jeromechickenbone

Went to my first NBA game last night
« on: February 21, 2009, 12:45:32 PM »
PHX is the first city I've lived in that had an NBA team and I finally got down for a game.  They were playing the Thunder which was dope because they have a few Big XII guys, of course I wanted to watch Durant, I got to watch him back in college.  They're gonna be dope when they get Blake Griffin :bandit:

Anyway, shit was really dope.  PHX starting 5 is nice - they were running like a motherfucker, like they used to under D'Antoni.  Shaq sparked a lot of their fast breaks with boards and then he would basically just chill in the cut if they were on their 7 second shit...

As everybody knows, their bench falls off really quick.  They would build up near 30 point leads, only to have scrubs come in and fuck everything up.  PHX had almost 80 points at half...

They'll miss Amare's offense obviously, but J Rich really stepped up last night, dudes so damn athletic.  We went nuts when he busted that 360 outta nowhere...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ob6R9eVXR5Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ob6R9eVXR5Q</a>

Shaq's entrance was dope.  Shaq = most dominating / most entertaining NBA player of all time.

Anyway shit was cool and I'm def hittin another one up soon.

PLANT

Re: Went to my first NBA game last night
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 01:38:14 PM »
yea that 360 J Rich had was nuts!!  glad you enjoyed the game

I get to see the depleting Raptors play the Knicks tomorrow at the ACC  :P

Rick McCrank

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 04:59:27 PM »
that 360 J Rich had was nuts!!

the 90 mph in a 35 zone with that niggaz son in the backseat was just as crazy!!!!

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 09:40:39 PM »

the 90 mph in a 35 zone with that niggaz son in the backseat was just as crazy!!!!
lol no doubt, what a crazy guy!

Rick McCrank

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 03:42:34 AM »
I went to a Clippers vs. Blazers game back when they played at the Sports Arena

and a Lakers vs. Rockets game in 1994 at The Forum

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 11:25:53 AM »

lol you ain't lyin