Author Topic: The D.O.C. Gets His Voice Back [The Real Story Behind It]  (Read 977 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: The D.O.C. Gets His Voice Back [The Real Story Behind It]
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2009, 05:42:05 AM »
Scrap 'Voices Through Hot Vessals'!

DOC & DRE's union, partnership, friendship whatever you wanna call it, has stood the test of time, you heard it here first folks, POST-DETOX these catz is coming thru with some shit that's gonna leave you just standing there looking at it & thinking to yourself " OH MY FUCKIN' GOD!!!!!!! it'll still have 'Voice' somewhere in it's title.

& btw The D.O.C. hadn't given up on the LONE STAR state yet either, his relationship with Erotic has eroded sure, but six2 is still positively in his thoughts. let us remember or let it be known that Slim Da Mobster is a direct descendant of The D.O.C., Slim is DOC's nephew.

oh ya DOC told me & you to look out for Ohioan rapper HAZE as well! he's definitely got some great energy as well. peep tha shit!
Doc should pay his dues and make up, IMO

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 09:07:40 AM »
them niggas wasnt gettin paid right..that aint bullshit..but theres reasons for that. 1st of all niggas was signin contracts witout readin 'em..D.O.C. sold his publishin for a chain.  i mean what the fucc cuzz is u stupid??. niggas can blame Jerry and Eazy as much as they want but its they own stupidity that got 'em. The boss is lookin out for himself...he finna get paid..and he dont give a fucc if u a dumb nigga that aint his fault.

DPGC23

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 09:42:57 AM »
THAS INTERSTIN,
CURIOUS 2 C HOW IT TURNS OUT

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2009, 09:48:42 AM »
That's hella cool that Dre and Snoop supported him!!