Author Topic: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE  (Read 9477 times)

BossBullet

• 'G'
Re: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE
« Reply #255 on: March 03, 2009, 03:21:22 PM »
website in progress

http://crookedisayhi.blogspot.com/

check often for updates

crookedisayhi@yahoo.com

so what yall think so far??

Cool website.  I like the counter idea.  Like someone else said, if you can't figure out a way to get it to work, maybe you can just type in an update periodically.  I think a lot of us are curious as to how much farther we have to go, regarding orders.  Looking forward to seeing the album art as well.  Keep up the good work.

thx dogg i really appreciate it.... this project is turning out to be more work and require more patience that i anticipated.... but thx dogg again

you are doing a good job and seems like you been having patience lately props out of curiosity i wanted to ask r u gonna drop a snippet for slap back and how many counts until now of preorders ?

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #256 on: March 03, 2009, 03:28:11 PM »
website in progress

http://crookedisayhi.blogspot.com/

check often for updates

crookedisayhi@yahoo.com

so what yall think so far??

Cool website.  I like the counter idea.  Like someone else said, if you can't figure out a way to get it to work, maybe you can just type in an update periodically.  I think a lot of us are curious as to how much farther we have to go, regarding orders.  Looking forward to seeing the album art as well.  Keep up the good work.

thx dogg i really appreciate it.... this project is turning out to be more work and require more patience that i anticipated.... but thx dogg again

you are doing a good job and seems like you been having patience lately props out of curiosity i wanted to ask r u gonna drop a snippet for slap back and how many counts until now of preorders ?

Slap Back snippet is coming!! He gets in Snoops ass in a way Snoop's ass ain't never been got before.LOL!!!

Crook lyrically chews him up and spits him out...  It's dropping FIRST on:  http://crookedisayhi.blogspot.com/

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #257 on: March 03, 2009, 03:38:00 PM »
ahahhaha I just reported you to paypal, and to the people your using to press the cd

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #258 on: March 03, 2009, 03:39:56 PM »
ahahhaha I just reported you to paypal, and to the people your using to press the cd

The hood don't tolerate snitches, but oh wait you ain't from the hood....you're from the land of the Whopper....you are THE BURGER KING.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #259 on: March 03, 2009, 03:40:31 PM »

oh yeah .... who did i use to press my cd's?

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #260 on: March 03, 2009, 03:42:44 PM »
_ _ _ _ _ _ lol

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #261 on: March 03, 2009, 03:43:27 PM »

oh yeah .... who did i use to press my cd's?

He reported you to Affiliated Entertainment - the label that made homemade pressed up CD's of J Hood in 2004 when J Hood didn't even know the fucker.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #262 on: March 03, 2009, 03:46:40 PM »
man i aint trippin on all that .... this thing is selling

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #263 on: March 03, 2009, 03:47:58 PM »
well see :)  see crooked is my homie and i wont let you make $ off him, any of these GMG geeks will tell you that since they called ME to get crooked to come to GMG but when he seen the deal they offered he laughed in they face

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #264 on: March 03, 2009, 03:48:24 PM »

Shortyo's/Shonuff's big bad wigger crew, oh wait I mean SMALL because HE ATE ALL THEIR FUCKING FOOD!

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #265 on: March 03, 2009, 03:49:24 PM »

LMAO LOOK AT THIS JEALOUS FAT FUCK U AINT GETTING THIS SHIT AND IF NO ONE IS GONNA BUY THIS FROM U HAHAHAHA
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #266 on: March 03, 2009, 03:50:54 PM »

LMAO LOOK AT THIS JEALOUS FAT FUCK U AINT GETTING THIS SHIT AND IF NO ONE IS GONNA BUY THIS FROM U HAHAHAHA

Exactly man, dude is a fucking hater. He's mad because someone else gets fastfood tonight besides him! RICHARD, GO ON A DIET!!!!

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #267 on: March 03, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »
well see :)  see crooked is my homie and i wont let you make $ off him, any of these GMG geeks will tell you that since they called ME to get crooked to come to GMG but when he seen the deal they offered he laughed in they face
LMAO

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=210274.msg2127490#msg2127490
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #268 on: March 03, 2009, 03:54:08 PM »

Actually, Crooked I was close to signing with us. Oh wait, you don't know Crooked I or have spoken to him.....I HAVE. Lol.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #269 on: March 03, 2009, 03:55:31 PM »
really ask rolland lol he had me call crooked and kurupt and both laughed at his offer. You dont speak to noone but roland when you ask for a tissue to whip his cum off ya lips, he already told me your his flunkie and he dont even fuck with you, if you want ill post his emails how he talks about calling your parents lol