Author Topic: A follow up to my other thread quite possibly the worst week of my life  (Read 377 times)

Floydness

Re: A follow up to my other thread quite possibly the worst week of my life
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 04:59:38 PM »
The secret is a bunch of bullshit nonsense for people with weak minds.you really think that shits true?what about all the children starving to death in the world?or born with aids?if you don't let your shit out its going to eat away at you.I feel better after getting shit off my chest.the secret was a bunch of bullshit to make some money plain as that.

I duno about that one.. you can always say "what about" "what about" truth is I believe in the laws of attraction because ive experienced it first hand..

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 05:02:41 PM »
I guess thats your opinion.But to me its fairly tales to keep people in line.Same as religon.Do good things good things willl happen blah blah.But when i was younger i used to be the nicest guy to girls and got notihing.As soon as i got frustrated and stopped giving a fuck and started being an asshole the ladies loved me.Figure that one out

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 05:11:50 PM »
^ some people are attracted to bad things lol.. go figure why some men have bitches for girlfriends and why the book "why men love a bitch" made millions of dollars.. who gives a shit why people are attracted to weird things lol.. I dont think that we should be good people just to "please god" or u should be an asshole to "get girls" I think that if ur a good person ull be a good person no matter what not just because u think a higher power is watching and if u like not giving a fuck and getting girls that dont give a fuck well then guess what? its ur life live in the way u want.. me? I LOVE nice guys (nice people in general) I would NEVER date a guy thats an asshole simply because I want to avoid assholes as much as possible lolol.. I love the concept of kindness and with me nice guys finish FIRST! but im going wayyy off topic.. anyways, get urself out of this mess and keep ur head up.. im sorry about all the bad things that are happening to u but we all have problems.. everything does happen for a reason.. :-\

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 05:14:39 PM »
I guess thats your opinion.But to me its fairly tales to keep people in line.Same as religon.Do good things good things willl happen blah blah.But when i was younger i used to be the nicest guy to girls and got notihing.As soon as i got frustrated and stopped giving a fuck and started being an asshole the ladies loved me.Figure that one out

Right on the money. My family is/was catholic, yet my mom almost died from two brain hemorrhages and is now in a wheelchair because the doctor fucked up and she had a stroke during surgery. I don't know how anyone can see the inherent good in that. And I completely understand about nice guys finishing last. I used to be that guy too. Now, I'm a cold and surly asshole, and I couldn't be happier.

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 05:14:42 PM »
Well thanks anyways.I'm not of the mind that things happen for a reason.life is a roll of the dice with no rhyme or reason.at least to me.I have never come across anything in my life that would suggest otherwise

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2009, 09:52:59 AM »
Let me tell you something:

I live my life ina wheelchair and I ama chaplin of the building that I live in and yet there are people that run from me cuz they are scared I will mention God.If you find a higher power then you will feel better......

I can't tell you to change cuz that is not upto me,but I can tell you that God will come into your life if you are willing to take the first step.I personally hate the people that shove Jesus down your throat cuz Jesus never did that shit,feel me?

I hope and pray you find happiness man......

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2009, 12:47:43 PM »
Well I got jumped last night so everything stays fucked up in my life

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »
Today, me and my girlfriend got into a fight. After saying my genius response to one of her asinine comments, I stormed out of the store, having the last words. Ten minutes later she comes out to find me in the parking lot. My car wouldn't start. She texts me "Karma's a bitch" then drives away. FML

Today, I was at the school's rec center, working out for the first time in a while. While there, there was this very mysteriously attractive girl who kept shooting me glances. I asked for her number and she responded by saying "if you can lift this same weight as me". I couldn't. FML

Today, I was babysitting my 5 year old niece, and she was really down in the dumps because she didn't get invited to a birthday party. To cheer her up, I took her to Chuck E Cheese. Right when we arrived, we walked in on a birthday party. It was the one that my niece got denied from. FML

Today, after soccer practice, I was walking to the car with my dad. My team mates waved and said "Bye POTHEAD!" They call me that because they think my head is shaped like a pot. Of course, my dad didn't believe me. I'm grounded now because I have an abnormally-shaped head. I've never smoked pot. FML

Today, I was sitting in class and I fell asleep during the lesson. I was wearing sweatpants and had an erection. My teacher came up to me and grabbed my penis. She thought it was my phone. FML
^WTF!

Today, to ask a boy I really liked to my school's turnabout dance, I gave him a box full of 10 cupcakes that spelled out T-U-R-N-A-B-O-U-T-?. The boy gave the box back a little later. There were two cupcakes left inside. It said N-O. FML

this site is amazing

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2009, 01:43:28 PM »
Those stories are just plain funny ha ha ha