Author Topic: Kid CuDi - The Sky Might Fall (Produced by Kanye West) [FULL/CDQ/NODJ/DIRTY]  (Read 598 times)

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
He sounds like a not so homo-erotic version of Kanye.. beat sounds like a 808 & Heartbreaks leftover though..

Yea more like a tamer- Kanye, and it's the same drum pattern as Welcome to heartbreak

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sounds really fly except for the chours; his singing is terrible there. Will wait for the final version to make the final verdict though.

AnybodyKilla

He sounds like a not so homo-erotic version of Kanye.. beat sounds like a 808 & Heartbreaks leftover though..

Yea more like a tamer- Kanye, and it's the same drum pattern as Welcome to heartbreak

Yah, on point with that. I actually like his singing though, he sounds dope!!!

NotoriousTDA

dope! I love new fesh artists.

Im definately checkin his album and asher's.

Pacific Standard

this dude is so "woah is me" and emotional, I'm not trying to hear that shit in rap. If you're a depressed rapper, you better sound like DMX or Scarface or something.

Chief

which song is he on 808's?

NVM i found it.

kid cudi will be big, he brings a different flavour to the table and he can sing. hip hop needs to take a new direction and i think cudi is on the right track
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 03:30:08 AM by Chief »

Paul

Yous should check out his mixtape, Great mix of rapping and singing and the beats are on point 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Sounds really fly except for the chours; his singing is terrible there. Will wait for the final version to make the final verdict though.

disagree... i feel like hes straining himself on the verses, but the chorus sounds alright. he should definitely rerecord it

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller

disagree... i feel like hes straining himself on the verses, but the chorus sounds alright. he should definitely rerecord it

If this is the first time your hearing this guy then I suggest you guys to peeps his mixtape. He definitely has a different style...and that tape is basically a underground cult album

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kid CuDi - Sky May Fall (Produced by Kanye West) (Snippet-Video)
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 07:59:26 PM »
like Cudi. Hopefully he'll blow.

No homo?

This track is kinda kool

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love

If this is the first time your hearing this guy then I suggest you guys to peeps his mixtape. He definitely has a different style...and that tape is basically a underground cult album

I've heard it. I liked Day N Nite and maui wowi, but hes real hit or miss for me

'EclipZe

I like this! thanks for the full cdq!