Author Topic: Flyntstones (Slip N Slide Records, 50 Cent, Rick Ross, Lou Pearlman)  (Read 219 times)

jonathandubcnn

Flyntstones. Meet the Flyntstones. Anything but Stone Age, this modern, bi-coastal family is booming with the outstanding production behind their skating new hit single – which, by the way, has hit the entire West Coast like a ravishing earthquake – “Hey Lady” by the imminent R&B sensation, Atiba (Slip N Slide Records). Sending tremors through the airwaves and shaking folks from here to Florida, this new production duo would make Zapp and Roger proud.

I had to catch up with the Flyntstones during this global aftershock for a Dubcnn exclusive interview; and being that the Flyntstones are directly affiliated with Rick Ross’ label (Slip N Slide Records), I ask Slayte to weigh in on the whole “50 Cent / Rick Ross beef”. He provides factual insight that could just blow right up in 50 Cent’s face!

Attention: As the Flyntstones breakdown how sampling, production, fees, royalties really work, this interview serves as a must-read for every aspiring artist and producer who seeks knowledge on the behind-the-scenes of the business and how it works.

Read on soldiers…

Exclusive Flyntstones Interview

Got a fresh idea, thought, or request? Hit me up on MySpace and be sure to leave feedback in our forums.