Author Topic: Lakers just made franchise history today...  (Read 317 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re: Lakers just made franchise history today...
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009, 07:35:49 PM »
and no, it wasn't a franchise low, son.

Yes, no shit. Someone already corrected me that Farmar's lay-up saved it from being the franchise low, son.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2009, 07:43:23 PM »
Kobe Bryant blames Sun Yue for Denver's loss

"A horrible shooting effort tonight for us," said Kobe Bryant, who had 29 points on 10-for-31 shooting. "Blame Sun."

Rookie Sun Yue apparently got lost when sent out by some players to fetch several bags of fast food after the Lakers' 132-106 victory over Phoenix.

The team waited on the charter plane at LAX until Sun finally returned and didn't arrive at the team hotel in Denver until 4 a.m. Friday.

"Sun took too long getting our In-N-Out Burgers last night after the game," Bryant said, adding a dose of humor to an otherwise humorless night. "I don't know where . . . he went. He could have went to the one in Compton for all I know."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-nuggets28-2009feb28,0,3533230.story

Kobe is a god.

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 04:50:32 AM »
Glad to see a Laker fan act like a REAL fan and get upset about his teams performance.

*waiting for NIK to come in and make excuses*

How many times did I mention poor pick n roll D , poor coaching , incredible weak D of the 3 pt line this season ? A LOT ... Antonio does the same ... you should stay away from the "Nik" thing and that stupid LBJ vs Kobe thing ... you seem to know your stuff (unlike others who are just comedy) and I'm sure the B-Ball discussion could be way better here ... that being said ; some Lakers fans should shut the fuck up