Author Topic: Fat Joe To Drop New Studio Album (J.O.S.E. 2) & Kill All Rats Comp On Same Day  (Read 145 times)

Elano

Fat Joe has announced plans to release his ninth solo project Jealous Ones Still Envy 2 this spring featuring guest appearances by a variety of rap stars including Lil' Wayne, T-Pain and Fabolous.

The Bronx, New York-bred emcee revealed the album's motivation earlier this week speaking with radio personality Jenny Boom Boom.

"The album will be in stores April 7," he said. "I've just been making that hit mania...It just feels big. My first album Jealous Ones Still Envy was my biggest album and I haven't did no album to this day that I felt I made music as big as that. So I just went hit mania on this one right here. It feels great."

His upcoming album will feature a diverse grouping of artists and producers.

Joe's new project will have guest appearances by Ron Browz, Fabolous, Lil' Kim, T-Pain, Lil' Wayne, Raekwon, Akon along with production from Jim Jonsin, The Incredibles and The Street
Runners. Cuts from the album include "One" and "Winding On Me."

The Terror Squad leader's latest effort will drop via EMI Music.

"We are thrilled to be backing Fat Joe's latest creation and continuing EMI's relationship with him," said Dominic Pandiscia, senior vice president and GM of EMI Label Services. "He's a significant musical and cultural force whose appeal cuts across so many different genres and fans. This is a great record and the response is terrific.

In support of the new LP - Joe’s third release on EMI’s indie imprint Imperial Records - he is planning to hit the road through March for a national tour.

In addition to the new solo set, the hip-hop vet has linked with E1 Music (formerly know as Koch Records) and fellow Terror Squad associate Pistol Pete to drop Joe Crack and Pistol Pete Present K.A.R. Joe and Pete, who both serve as executive producers on the disc, have recruited Jadakiss, Sheek Louch, Hell Rell, Raekwon, Sean Kingston, Ace Hood and DJ Khaled to lend their talents. K.A.R., who consists of Rob Cash, Onez, Leader and Mike Beck, have released several mixtapes – most notably last year’s Gay-Unit Volume 1 that poked fun of Fat Joe rivals G-Unit.

Both discs are set for release on April 7th.

First single from J.O.S.E. 2 :
One (feat Akon)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6GhBMlpOiCg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6GhBMlpOiCg</a>

Looks like another wack album.....it looks more like a compilation  :P

penenstamp

Joe's new project will have guest appearances by Ron Browz, Fabolous, Lil' Kim, T-Pain, Lil' Wayne, Raekwon, Akon along with production from Jim Jonsin, The Incredibles and The Street
Runners. Cuts from the album include "One" and "Winding On Me."

If I already had some interest in this, I lost all of it now.

PLANT

Fat J should stop putting out albums and join Lil Wayne and Akon on tour as the hype man...this guy is rediculous nowadays

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-\ DON'T DO IT, CHEF!!
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts