Author Topic: New Jersey Nets officially moving to Brooklyn  (Read 703 times)

Rick McCrank

Re: New Jersey Nets officially moving to Brooklyn
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2009, 07:07:48 PM »
believe all what you see
i watched all the playoff games on tv and saw the attendence, im 23 in 3 weeks

okay, so you saw Dodger Stadium during the playoffs... what exactly are you going off of?

I've actually been there at a playoff game, it was pretty crackin to me, I don't understand your outlook....

56,000 people going nuts, how is that a bad thing?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2009, 08:45:20 PM »
LOL...people don't show up to baseball games in cali cuz they have more exciting shit to do. like spark blunts in the sunshine outside by the palm trees and scoop some fine ass breezys off the beach. 8)

everything about cali is better, from the weather, to the space, to cruisin down the streets, the females, from the valley, to hollywood, to east LA. and that's just so-cal...the bay area is like a whole nother culture that just ads another dimension to the cali>>>>>>>>ny argument.

oh yea, for those who smoke, lets not forget the cannabis clubs...yet ANOTHER reason we shit on ny. 8) 8) 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2009, 09:12:20 AM »
^lol

all 5 boroughs are completely different, different styles, people, cultures, etc.

NY is where its at, if you want to make something of yourself in life, you have to make in New York first.

we are the highest standard! 8)

herpes

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2009, 09:28:43 AM »
^lol

all 5 boroughs are completely different, different styles, people, cultures, etc.

NY is where its at, if you want to make something of yourself in life, you have to make in New York first.

every neighborhood in the 5 boros is different.  It's beautiful... you go one block west the entire neighborhood can be italian, go one block west the entire neighborhood is spanish, you go one block north the entire neighborhood is something else.  It's beautiful.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2009, 10:37:08 AM »
^lol

every neighborhood in the 5 boros is different.  It's beautiful... you go one block west the entire neighborhood can be italian, go one block west the entire neighborhood is spanish, you go one block north the entire neighborhood is something else.  It's beautiful.

word, NY is #1 8)