Author Topic: roccy - solo *BLAZED N GONE*  (Read 208 times)

Roccy

roccy - solo *BLAZED N GONE*
« on: February 28, 2009, 12:15:27 AM »
Let me kick it, spit it, list it, put you on the map
a slap across the head,  snap off your back, YOUR DEAD
you bled red, spread across the bed hands tied to your leg
shit, crazy ish, i'm faded like a kobe shot, can't no one hold me back
already got you nervous like you was black dealikg crack, you'se a copy cat
stealines lines off my old tracks, posted on dubcc check the threads back
i'm an og and its a fact, i dont deal with hacks, i roll in packs
sccit the shit rollin a bleez fo sheez, with ali all three about to hit a bleez indeed
i'm on top, not a cloud, a star and proud, pound for pound, ounce for ounce,
i'm crowned, known around town as MR DOWN, the 200 pounder, got a blunt? ima pound it
like william regal, im a jackass bitch like steve-o, i'm illegal, lethal, hit me up if you got a bleez though,
how it really goes down..

bez

Re: roccy - solo *BLAZED N GONE*
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 04:38:03 AM »
let me smash you, verbally attack you, crush you, one two, mic check, bash you, ear drums beaten and bashed through,
Blast who? me? no never I'm a legend, paradoxially , verbally, extra terristrial, like my sky tele, why tell me?
I'm a shiner, winner, a tyrant, evil, umbrella can't stop the rain, cos blood pours from above and seeps through, materials,
weak, all weak, all week I train brain, metaphors spinnin round til they match up, call me Da Vinci Code Graeme,
I unlock barriers, attached characters and symbols, I'm higher than jump jets, I'm a harrier through kill zones,
O-Zone breaker, shaker maker and spittin, got lyrics written an inside mind, but my minds a mine field of killin...

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 09:09:42 AM »
nice for a key
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Roccy

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 12:27:12 PM »
let me smash you, verbally attack you, crush you, one two, mic check, bash you, ear drums beaten and bashed through,
Blast who? me? no never I'm a legend, paradoxially , verbally, extra terristrial, like my sky tele, why tell me?
I'm a shiner, winner, a tyrant, evil, umbrella can't stop the rain, cos blood pours from above and seeps through, materials,
weak, all weak, all week I train brain, metaphors spinnin round til they match up, call me Da Vinci Code Graeme,
I unlock barriers, attached characters and symbols, I'm higher than jump jets, I'm a harrier through kill zones,
O-Zone breaker, shaker maker and spittin, got lyrics written an inside mind, but my minds a mine field of killin...

oh shitttttttttttttt, bez is  8) some CALI SHIT!  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 02:48:27 PM »

oh shitttttttttttttt, bez is  8) some CALI SHIT!  ;)

Cali shit? More like Roccy shit... speakin of jackin styles, LOL 8)

bez

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 06:38:27 AM »
took 2 mins to write

Roccy

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 03:00:51 PM »
took 2 mins to write

lol, 2 mins=2 days?

bez