Author Topic: Spider Loc - Run What (Snoop Dogg Diss)  (Read 1331 times)

PLANT

Re: Spider Loc - Run What (Snoop Dogg Diss)
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 06:52:50 AM »
LMAO I am closer to the Bronx than you are

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 07:04:07 AM »
im not close to the bronx but that's not the subject neither loc or snoop are from near the tri state area and i think the song is dope 8)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2009, 07:41:51 AM »
im not close to the bronx but that's not the subject neither loc or snoop are from near the tri state area and i think the song is dope 8)

That's was just to show the weirdo that's its a whole different feeling in hip hop up this way. You can actually feel it. Its something you have to experience on your own. Nothin against foreigners but Game got some weird ass foreigners who talk a gang of shit. Just look at mr urrgay exactly the perfect example. Show me a foreign spider loc fan who runs into every game topic and hate how they do spi topics. My point is game attracts weirdos all over
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2009, 07:45:55 AM »

That's was just to show the weirdo that's its a whole different feeling in hip hop up this way. You can actually feel it. Its something you have to experience on your own. Nothin against foreigners but Game got some weird ass foreigners who talk a gang of shit. Just look at mr urrgay exactly the perfect example. Show me a foreign spider loc fan who runs into every game topic and hate how they do spi topics. My point is game attracts weirdos all over
Foreigners?  LOL I live less than an hour away from the states?  How Foreign do you think I am?  I could get to as many places in the US faster than you could.  And who said anything about liking Game?  Small minded people like yourself are the "weirdos" on this board, not me.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2009, 07:51:48 AM »

Foreigners?  LOL I live less than an hour away from the states?  How Foreign do you think I am?  I could get to as many places in the US faster than you could.  And who said anything about liking Game?  Small minded people like yourself are the "weirdos" on this board, not me.

See what happens when you feel guilty I was talking to another person and here you go jumping in. Nobody was talking to you mind your business unless I quote you lol. Never said you was a game fan but if the shoe fits wear it. Im close minded because I have an opinion that nigga like you prove to me everytime I come up here and check out an spi topic? Lol next time grown folks talkin bitch close yo mouth haha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

spice2

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2009, 08:20:32 AM »
Enough with the fucking E-Beef. I'm going to go ahead and say my opinion: which is that both Kardinal and Spider ain't shit. Case Closed.

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2009, 08:22:50 AM »

See what happens when you feel guilty I was talking to another person and here you go jumping in. Nobody was talking to you mind your business unless I quote you lol. Never said you was a game fan but if the shoe fits wear it. Im close minded because I have an opinion that nigga like you prove to me everytime I come up here and check out an spi topic? Lol next time grown folks talkin bitch close yo mouth haha
Ya cuz you sound so grown yourself, you know what...you sound like one of the guys who needs to be on the show "From G'z to Gents" and have Mr. Bentley coach your ass on how to act like an adult and conduct yourself as a person.

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2009, 08:28:57 AM »
being close to the states still makes u a foreigner 8)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2009, 03:35:27 PM »
This hook is tight  ;D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009, 05:09:47 PM »
yeah i mean this is bangin for spi
he needs to push this str8 up
IMO this is his best work for real in a minute
haha
how many mc's must i diss-cipline

This hook is tight  ;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 07:04:04 PM »
haha

This hook is tight  ;D

That part was hella clever

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 07:06:15 PM »
yeah i was gon assume he was gon say diss but how he did it was dope
im tellin you whoevers down wit spi, tell him to push this
shit is dope

haha

This hook is tight  ;D

That part was hella clever
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

FreeMac

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 07:43:28 PM »
Who is Spider Loc to be dissin anybody?

Bum ass muh fuka never dropped an album and is a Deathrow reject...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2009, 08:52:59 PM »
Who is Spider Loc to be dissin anybody?

Bum ass muh fuka never dropped an album and is a Deathrow reject...

He still mad a hot track regardless of how you feel about him 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2009, 08:54:41 PM »
damn its crazy how much spi gets hated on
muffuccaz need to stop hatin and takin sides wit game
this shit is dope
Cube