Author Topic: Spider Loc - Run What (Snoop Dogg Diss)  (Read 1355 times)

FreeMac

• 'G'
Re: Spider Loc - Run What (Snoop Dogg Diss)
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2009, 09:00:14 PM »
damn its crazy how much spi gets hated on
muffuccaz need to stop hatin and takin sides wit game
this shit is dope

i wouldnt call it siding with Game, i aint even mention Game. In fact, Game fell the fuck off. Only thing I hate about Spider Loc is that he always got somebodies name in his mouth and he's a nobody.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2009, 09:07:37 PM »
nah i wasnt sayin you but it happens alot muffuccaz jus hate on spi
obviously hes the underdog but damn i jus went thru a gang of his traxx and hes got some bangers
game groupies make it seem like hes the worst rapper alive and thats the sidin im talkin bout
hes better than juice when he wants to be and thats a start

this shit is dope

i wouldnt call it siding with Game, i aint even mention Game. In fact, Game fell the fuck off. Only thing I hate about Spider Loc is that he always got somebodies name in his mouth and he's a nobody.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2009, 10:25:52 PM »
best spi tracks top of my head

wat u kno bout with 50 n buck
blutiful wit snoopy
love of my life
this crip cuz
march with young buck
my first love wit ras kass n p smurf
things change wit 50 and llyod banks
i dont know
hustle till you come up
stop bitchin wit mr criminal
fred knux wit spider loc aint no stopin us
im a g out here
lean on me wit kartoon
my town ( <-----heater!)
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
!
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2009, 10:41:33 PM »
HE CALLED HIM A POODLE!........lol. that was the shit hahahahhaha 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2009, 07:58:16 AM »
obviously hes the underdog but damn i jus went thru a gang of his traxx and hes got some bangers
game groupies make it seem like hes the worst rapper alive and thats the sidin im talkin bout

this shit is dope

game fans dont really hate em cuz game do...shit speakin 4 myself...i disliked him cuz he always got a diss record or talkin bout somethin or someone when his skills r not all that great...although i think he has improved and ive listened 2 him a lil more lately...but thats y i never fucked wit em...but u do prolly have some hardcore fans who dont like em cuz game doesnt...but i dont think thats the majority..

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2009, 10:54:27 AM »
yet he only speaks on a person when its time to. exception with the disses on death row, which could be considered as a mistake or jumping the gun but that was loooooonnnnnnngggg ago and since he has always been on point with every issue he has addressed 100%. i'd love to see someone point out something he just started with one of these rappers for no reason at all, or point out a lie he told on someone. when did hip hop get so soft? niggas need to stop catching feelings 8)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2009, 04:04:19 PM »
yet he only speaks on a person when its time to. exception with the disses on death row, which could be considered as a mistake or jumping the gun but that was loooooonnnnnnngggg ago and since he has always been on point with every issue he has addressed 100%. i'd love to see someone point out something he just started with one of these rappers for no reason at all, or point out a lie he told on someone. when did hip hop get so soft? niggas need to stop catching feelings 8)

Exactly they cant name 1 person who spi started a beef with but yet they use it as an excuse. They make him out to be a beef king but wheres his disses to shyne,nas,fat joe,rick ross,khaled? Then on top of that their god game came in the game off of dissing Bleek,Yuk,jayz,ja rule,Bang Em and Domo,was talkin shit about guerilla black,joe buddens,and theres plenty more. If game career was over today he wouldnt be known for shit besides being down with gunit and dissing them. Yet spi is a beef king lol. You got to laugh at these niggaz cause they probably believe the dumb shit they be saying up here.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2009, 06:34:41 PM »
lol great points 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2009, 09:55:22 AM »
Id say its a majority (jus the game groupies or fans on here alone)
and now scipio is down wit game and sayin bws for life I mean shits comedy as fuck

this shit is dope

game fans dont really hate em cuz game do...shit speakin 4 myself...i disliked him cuz he always got a diss record or talkin bout somethin or someone when his skills r not all that great...although i think he has improved and ive listened 2 him a lil more lately...but thats y i never fucked wit em...but u do prolly have some hardcore fans who dont like em cuz game doesnt...but i dont think thats the majority..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2009, 12:22:37 PM »
and now scipio is down wit game and sayin bws for life I mean shits comedy as fuck

this shit is dope

I don't understand why an artist would join BWS and actually be thrilled about it lol might as well go indie.

BAYMAAC>>>>BWS
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2009, 12:26:51 PM »
yeah i mean cats can hate on spi all they want but at least hes droppin material on his own
he isnt waitin for 50 to feed him but then you look at games "label" and hasnt dropped shit for his artists
cats always hated on spi but he has albums in stores
who cares if g-unit didnt put it out, he put it out himself, therefore thats his own success rather than waitin for 50 or even signin a contract wit 50
look at game, 50's makin money off everything game sells wit his name on it

this shit is dope

I don't understand why an artist would join BWS and actually be thrilled about it lol might as well go indie.

BAYMAAC>>>>BWS
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2009, 01:15:43 PM »
yeah i mean cats can hate on spi all they want but at least hes droppin material on his own
he isnt waitin for 50 to feed him but then you look at games "label" and hasnt dropped shit for his artists
who cares if g-unit didnt put it out, he put it out himself, therefore thats his own success rather than waitin for 50 or even signin a contract wit 50

this shit is dope

BAYMAAC>>>>BWS

Spider seems to work more with his artists and gives alot of unsigned artists exposure by featuring them. People overlook that type of shit and just try to make it seem like he doesn't do nothin but 'cause trouble lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2009, 01:23:06 PM »
haha yeah i mean hes the only one that will speak on snoop, or whatever it is
its all good
let em hate, as long as spi brings heat like this hes gon have fans and the hataz....well theyre always gon be there unless game retires (and you know that aint isnt happenin)

this shit is dope

BAYMAAC>>>>BWS

Spider seems to work more with his artists and gives alot of unsigned artists exposure by featuring them. People overlook that type of shit and just try to make it seem like he doesn't do nothin but 'cause trouble lol
Cube

The_Offence

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2009, 01:24:24 PM »
spider set the record for making the most diss  ;D nobody cares spider maybe you need to start running up rappers cuz nobody even trying to give you any kind of promo

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2009, 01:43:33 PM »
spider set the record for making the most diss  ;D nobody cares spider maybe you need to start running up rappers cuz nobody even trying to give you any kind of promo

U sound stupid :D