Author Topic: a present for bez...  (Read 534 times)

bez

Re: a present for bez...
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 09:06:59 AM »
you fags take this shit too seriously...chill. bez, don't worry, i wont report you.

this is coming from the guy who admits his touches his mates crotch, was worreid cos he got caught with weed, posts pictures of kids online, thinks internet beef is hard and cool, and once posted a picture of his dick online...

hmmmmm

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 09:27:56 AM »
^is that a cat or a possessed area rug over your neck  ???

the ghost

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 09:44:45 AM »
its ironic that the person calling someone a pedo is the person posting pictures of kids...

lol, but that isn't just any kid is it? tell em who the kid is bez..tell em....  :laugh: :laugh:

???

Roccy

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2009, 01:36:36 PM »
you fags take this shit too seriously...chill. bez, don't worry, i wont report you.

this is coming from the guy who admits his touches his mates crotch, was worreid cos he got caught with weed, posts pictures of kids online, thinks internet beef is hard and cool, and once posted a picture of his dick online...

hmmmmm

lol, youre on some hallucinogen now? where'd you read that NIK likes to touch crotches? lmao..
how it really goes down..

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »
wow i dont remember writing that. I should not post after coming home from drinking.
Let that be a lesson: Don't drink and type.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2009, 12:57:13 AM »

hmmmmm

lol, youre on some hallucinogen now? where'd you read that NIK likes to touch crotches? lmao..

yer.. i dont think anything he said in that was accurate. LOL. however, bez's child molesting past is well documented on this site.

hmmmmm

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2009, 01:04:00 AM »
When arrested bez calmly said to the officer but sir I'm not a pedophile I'm a talent scout

Roccy

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2009, 01:47:01 AM »
When arrested bez calmly said to the officer but sir "I'm not a pedophile I'm a talent scout"

thats gonna be my opening line next time I spit at hit  8)

bez

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2009, 02:45:46 PM »

hmmmmm

yer.. i dont think anything he said in that was accurate. LOL. however, bez's child molesting past is well documented on this site.

hmmmmm

Documentated!!! haha you faggot!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2009, 03:46:21 PM »
LOL @ posting a baby picture of Loon3y for bez to jack off too

herpes

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »
Bez being a pedoohile used to be funny, nik killed it with this thread.

bez

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 09:14:48 AM »
sick thing to say, sick thread, from a sick guy.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 10:53:22 AM »
Bez being a pedoohile used to be funny, nik killed it with this thread.

still kinda funny actually...but i get what youre sayin.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2009, 12:56:54 PM »
sick thing to say, sick thread, from a sick guy.

sick thread to piss off a sick guy  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2009, 03:57:20 PM »
LOL@little Tommy takin this shit so seriously...this thread was made to offend bez and hurt his feelings, and it worked. stop your whining.