Author Topic: a present for bez...  (Read 529 times)

herpes

Re: a present for bez...
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2009, 05:17:01 PM »
LOL@little Tommy takin this shit so seriously...this thread was made to offend bez and hurt his feelings, and it worked. stop your whining.

I'm not whining, I'm just saying.  You're the one that got mad cuz your thread flopped and than bez flipped it on you lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 11:55:31 AM »
LOL@little Tommy takin this shit so seriously...this thread was made to offend bez and hurt his feelings, and it worked. stop your whining.

I'm not whining, I'm just saying.  You're the one that got mad cuz your thread flopped and than bez flipped it on you lol.

yea, my thread "flopped", i'm so mad now...what should i do to make this a classic, Tommy?

homo

herpes

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2009, 02:16:33 PM »

yea, my thread "flopped", i'm so mad now...what should i do to make this a classic, Tommy?

homo

LMFAO, you're like a 10 year old.

bez

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2009, 11:54:06 AM »
NIK the bitch strikes again.

Roccy

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2009, 01:34:52 PM »

lol..why are you bumping this thread, the idea is to make people forget about the past.
how it really goes down..

Kool Beenz

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2009, 02:12:32 PM »

lol..why are you bumping this thread, the idea is to make people forget about the past.

haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2009, 01:55:59 PM »

homo

LMFAO, you're like a 10 year old.

you're like an 80 year old.. foreal. miserable mufucka.