Poll

Honestly, What would you pay for this CD??

LSN $10 Direct D/L
6 (16.2%)
LSN $25 Shipped CD
5 (13.5%)
LSN $40 Shipped CD
4 (10.8%)
FTP $11 Direct Download
0 (0%)
Leak $$$ FREE
19 (51.4%)
Crooked I $35 Shipped CD
3 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: How much would YOU pay for SHTTBG bootleg???  (Read 574 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: How much would YOU pay for SHTTBG bootleg???
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 12:56:13 PM »
like i told dude hes stupid,  Iwould have put it in the retail stores... and for those saying "Oh you cant you nor crooked i own it" let me explain something.... the music business is geared torward the COMPANY there are ways around EVERYTHING (Reason i have been able to put Inside deathrow dvd instores and shit)

I would of broke crooked off a slice just because dude deserves it and its his material. yall dudes bootlegging are retarded, learn the business and do shit right... dont be scared to take a chance like i said theres ways around EVEYTHING

grant you wont beable to sell it for $30 plus shipping but your "bootleg" cd went from being a bootleg cd being sold by an internet kid to a RETAIL REPLICATED CD being sold in every major store and mom and pop in the world

theres a big difference between selling the cd on dubcc and selling the cd to the WORLD

trust me youll see once the cd leaks how its supposed to be done, me and crook can wait lol

What stores is your stuff in?

Chuck-E-Cheese.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 01:22:55 PM »

bestbuy, fye, virgin mega stores every major retail and mom and pop in the world. The Inside deathrow isnt out unti lend of march but right now we have albums from roscoe/armory gang, omillio sparks, spider loc and more

:)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »
you puttin out albums by the rappers you mentioned?
got any covers?

bestbuy, fye, virgin mega stores every major retail and mom and pop in the world. The Inside deathrow isnt out unti lend of march but right now we have albums from roscoe/armory gang, omillio sparks, spider loc and more

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »
i'd pay nothing. i'll wait for the stupid eurofags to pay for it and then leak it.

jlegendary

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2009, 02:27:37 PM »

he started selling it?  on here?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 03:23:45 PM »

So those Petey Pablo and Death Row material albums you had can be found at Best Buy or FYE?

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 03:28:25 PM »
$50 if untagged

$5 for FTP'S shit version

the ghost

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 03:35:06 PM »
like i told dude hes stupid,  Iwould have put it in the retail stores... and for those saying "Oh you cant you nor crooked i own it" let me explain something.... the music business is geared torward the COMPANY there are ways around EVERYTHING (Reason i have been able to put Inside deathrow dvd instores and shit)

I would of broke crooked off a slice just because dude deserves it and its his material. yall dudes bootlegging are retarded, learn the business and do shit right... dont be scared to take a chance like i said theres ways around EVEYTHING

grant you wont beable to sell it for $30 plus shipping but your "bootleg" cd went from being a bootleg cd being sold by an internet kid to a RETAIL REPLICATED CD being sold in every major store and mom and pop in the world

theres a big difference between selling the cd on dubcc and selling the cd to the WORLD

trust me youll see once the cd leaks how its supposed to be done, me and crook can wait lol

Chuck-E-Cheese.

ROFL classic

EFFeX

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 04:02:53 PM »
$50 if untagged

$5 for FTP'S shit version

LOL, $50 wasn't even an option, why pay more?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 04:05:47 PM »
you greedy bootleggers. dont sell anything for more than 15 bucks

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 04:10:29 PM »
you greedy bootleggers. dont sell anything for more than 15 bucks

yeah, daz is really one greedy motherfucker.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!