Author Topic: Crooked I Opens Up About Shooting  (Read 1749 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: Crooked I Opens Up About Shooting
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2009, 02:16:17 AM »
what goes to my mind is, who are these dudes??? i mean they will get what they deserve...

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2009, 03:11:49 AM »
crookeds just reaping what he sows! nobody shoots at someone that orchastrated for no reason, and i would believe that people behind snoop are responsible for it,... crookeds been running his mouth and talking recklessly and now hes experienced the reality of his actions,..

so hes been rapping for 15+ years, been on 4+ labels, currently signed and he has no album or singles, so this situation is currently the highlight of his career

Okka

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2009, 03:31:18 AM »
Good to hear he's okay.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2009, 03:53:10 AM »
They made this big ass commotion like dude was fucked up. He just got shot at sure its an unforunate situation and sadly this is an everyday occurance in black & hispanic neighborhoods across america but he just got shot at.

Lol at people throwing out snoop and dazs name.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 03:58:20 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 05:05:54 AM »
Bottom line, dude is still alive. I'm sure he'll think twice before stepping out the door from now on. Shit is mad out there in L.A.

Paul

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2009, 07:24:22 AM »
Bottom line, dude is still alive. I'm sure he'll think twice before stepping out the door from now on. Shit is mad out there in L.A.

lol you think hes just gonna stay inside his house
funkyfreshintheflesh

kuruptDPG

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2009, 07:45:20 AM »
crooked i is hella cool

the day i interviewed him, i called em up and he was honest - he was at an award show and had totally forgot about our interview scheduled

he actually left the award show early so he could knock it out with me instead of re-scheduling

hella cool guy

man thats dope

EFFeX

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2009, 07:52:57 AM »
crooked i is hella cool

the day i interviewed him, i called em up and he was honest - he was at an award show and had totally forgot about our interview scheduled

he actually left the award show early so he could knock it out with me instead of re-scheduling

hella cool guy

man thats dope

That's mad respectful.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2009, 07:57:06 AM »
lol @ all the comments implying snoop/dpg had something to do with it, why would they wanna hurt him?? cause he dropped a few lines to snoop??

Mr. VIP

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2009, 08:12:02 AM »
"in my city crooked is biggie" - crooked i

ya fuckin right your biggie gonna get shot like biggie too!! lol...

8)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2009, 08:22:01 AM »

8)

I hope that made more sense in your head.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2009, 08:31:09 AM »

8)

this wasnt funny

David Gutterman

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2009, 11:28:19 PM »
just found this on xxl: I don't know if it's been posted here, but whatever.

urther clearing up the speculation surrounding his involvement in an alleged shooting, Crooked I confirmed in an interview with MTV News yesterday (March 3) that he was in fact the intended victim.

“It’s deeper than rap,” said an unnerved Crooked. [Watch Below] Detailing the incident, which took place last Friday (Feb. 27) in Long Beach, CA, he says a fan that may or may not have tried to set him up had approached him.

“When dude came up [with a camera phone] and was like, ‘Can you give me a shout out?’ I’m like, ‘Cool, what do you want me to say,’” he recalled. “Three seconds later, I hear a noise. I [was] so far removed from the fact it can be gunshots. Then I turn around and see sparks. That’s strange.”

The West Coast rapper, who up to that point described himself as being very “accessible,” admitted that he must now re-evaluate his close proximity to the public. “They’re not gonna see so much of Crooked I in the ‘hood by himself,” he revealed. “That right there is out the door, period. Some people may not like it. At this point, I don’t give a damn, because it’s my life.”

Looking forward to a looming Slaughterhouse album, Crooked’s focus is back on music, telling MTV, “I wanna leave a body of work behind, man, that matches a Biggie, that matches a ‘Pac,” he shared. “God is good. I need that body of work that has the potential to change —not the world, but a couple of people. Two, three, four million. One million. I don’t care if it’s only one person.”

On a new Slaughterhouse track, that the group reportedly recorded last night, Crooked also addressed the shooting. On the song, titled “Fight Club,” he spits, “Now you asking me where the incident took place. Don’t check the internet check hoodspace/ you dealing with some intelligent creatures/ I’ll touch guns I draw with telekinesis.”

Oh and there's a video:

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=39326

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2009, 04:42:46 AM »
Now Crooked I will understand  why nigga like snoop can't go back in the hood!

Jome

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2009, 05:06:24 AM »
"Where I'm from, certain things you can't talk about. It's illegal to our code and how we live."

Haha, what a fool..
Saying he can't really speak on this ALLEGED shooting, except a whole bunch of irrelevant stuff that doesn't reveal or explain anything at all.
Instead he tries to create a mysterious gangsta-persona aura around himself, leaving room for the same inevitable questions to be asked over and over again, thus creating the headlines and internet talk/buzz he's obviously seeking.. which leads me to the question/thought:

lol he wont admit if he got shot wtf is that. sound like a publicity stunt to me.

He tryina make the most of it for sure, but then again, most rappers probably would.