Author Topic: Enigmo - Warriorz feat. Dis'K  (Read 194 times)

Kurupt1607

Enigmo - Warriorz feat. Dis'K
« on: March 01, 2009, 03:08:10 PM »
Like i said in my introduction i make hip hop too, many people will not understand the lyrics because it's in french... (i can translate later some songs if you wanna know), this song is from my new album coming soon, you can leave comments:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/55575159711660ea/

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: Enigmo - Warriorz feat. Dis'K
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 03:48:22 PM »
dope son.. i been listening to french rap for years. aint feelin the beat much for my own personal taste, but its bangin.   nice flow though.  keep it up.  interested in collabin by any chance?
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kurupt1607

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 03:57:05 PM »
dope son.. i been listening to french rap for years. aint feelin the beat much for my own personal taste, but its bangin.   nice flow though.  keep it up.  interested in collabin by any chance?
In first thanks for your comment  ;)

Nice, which french rap artists did you have listened ?

My album is just for friends, people support me etc... i will not sell it but i'm really concentrated on it because for the first time I really got TRUE productions... I hook up with many people on this french forum since the last end of year, and I got 4 or 5 dudes who make beats for my album..... I will let a sampler with a few of beats who were composed for me. One guy is 16 and he got the real shit, stay tuned !!!!

Yes i'm interesting in a collabo yes  :D, i will check out your music, where you're from homie ?

Maybe i can ask a beat for our collabo, it could be 100% real shit  ;)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 05:30:34 AM »
well mostly IAM, NTM and stuff like that, my friend always gives me cd's with french rap on it, but it never has the artist names or nuthin on it so i cant say which i've heard.  im from florida, used to live in germany though. yeah check it out and lemme know.

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kurupt1607

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 04:55:31 AM »
well mostly IAM, NTM and stuff like that, my friend always gives me cd's with french rap on it, but it never has the artist names or nuthin on it so i cant say which i've heard.  im from florida, used to live in germany though. yeah check it out and lemme know.

peace

IAM, NTM... are part of the foundation of french hip-hop, maybe i will make a french rap thread (someone already dit it???).

For our collabo i think the best is to talk through MSN or other, you can give me your address by pm, and i already asked one of my beatmakers, he's working on something for our song, if you don't see problems i think i will add the song on my album :)