Author Topic: Nate and Lebron and Kobe  (Read 523 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Nate and Lebron and Kobe
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009, 05:01:40 PM »
LeBron is only a good passer, imo, because the entire defense just focuses on him & it ables him to do so much more.

but that goes for almost every superstar. the defenses focus on Kobe just as much as Lebron, so why is it that Lebron is a better passer then Kobe?  When Kobe's team was far worse, and there were virtually NO other threats but him, Lebron was STILL a better passer.

yeah, it does go for all of them; but just i personally think Kobe is a better passer, not by lightyears; like Kobe clearly is (skillwise) to LeBron. ::)

thats cool, youre allowed to be wrong.  8)

I think "skillwise", Kobe has an edge over Lebron right now. The crazy thing with Lebron, is that he probably hasnt even hit his prime yet. He's lightyears ahead of where Kobe was at this age. And, even ahead of where Jordan was at this age. Obviously he's got a whole career ahead of him to make his claim as the best ever.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2009, 05:08:51 PM »
To answer the original topic, they could still be good players but at the end of the day, no matter how gifted you are athletically - theres only so much you can do when EVERY player is that much bigger than you. Nate even looks line when standing by guys like AI and CP3.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2009, 05:17:02 PM »
To answer the original topic, they could still be good players but at the end of the day, no matter how gifted you are athletically - theres only so much you can do when EVERY player is that much bigger than you. Nate even looks line when standing by guys like AI and CP3.

Not to take away from bigger players, or even medium sized NBA players. But truth is, the smaller you are...the more skills you have to have to make it in the NBA. Thats just a fact. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 09:27:16 PM »
Yeah you can't really compare but GOD DAMN Nate is vicious.  He does something in every statistical category, he even gets blocks!  He is something special, and he's a free agent next year, that would be an intriguing pick up for a lot of teams.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 09:43:34 AM »
Yeah you can't really compare but GOD DAMN Nate is vicious.  He does something in every statistical category, he even gets blocks!  He is something special, and he's a free agent next year, that would be an intriguing pick up for a lot of teams.
the nigga averages more rebounds than Kobe and lebron
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2009, 09:44:49 AM »
the nigga averages more rebounds than Kobe and lebron

??? :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 12:15:38 PM »
Lebron, no...he relies on size and power. Kobe, of course... he has an unmatched work-ethic and is the most skilled player in the world.

based on most of your replies, i wouldnt be surprized to see Nate > LeBron (actual size). :laugh:

you already know NIK is an idiot when it comes to basketball lol

Lebron@ Nates size > Kobe@ Nates size....obviously. At that size, the two players would be forced into a PG role more then likely.  Lebron as a PG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe as a PG.

how am i an idiot when it comes to ball? im easily the biggest basketball head on this site. look at the espn highlight watchin fags you side with- chamilitary...LOL. that alone says a lot about your vast knowledge of the game. the same guy who says Kobe Bryant is a bad team leader. LMAO. step it up.

as for LeBron having more skill than Kobe basketball-wise (regardless of what it is)...LMAO...may God have mercy on your soul, fuckin dumbshit.

The biggest basketball head on this site? LOL!! Are you fuckin kidding me? Basketball is a lil bigger then Kobe. When you can form an objective opinion about anything NBA related, then you can say youre a "basketball head". As of right now, youre a Kobe head.  And Kobe not being a great team leader is pretty well known outside of your little brain man.  This is common knowledge for anyone who isnt clutchin Kobe's dick.  I have said that Kobe has become a BETTER leader then he was before. But he was a pretty terrible leader to begin with.  Going from $0 to $10 is an improvement, but it doesnt mean your rich now.

what does personal opinion/preference have anything to do with how much you know of the game, you goddamn moron? damn, man, you aren't this dumb, are you?

Kobe is known as a bad leader..yea...okay....[sarcasm]your basketball opinion is DEFINITELY respectable[/sarcasm]

Because youre supposed knowledge of the game is completely clouded by your overwhelming man crush on Kobe.  If youre all about basketball knowledge, why is it you can NEVER form an opinion with Kobe topping the list? Why is that you can NEVER admit what Kobe sucks at?  You just cant see what everyone else can man. Cheerleaders dont necessarily have a high basketball IQ because they watch THEIR team every game.

because kobe is the greatest player on the plant, moron...it's not like im saying ginobli is the best or some dumb shit like that. get your shit together.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 12:18:54 PM »
LeBron is only a good passer, imo, because the entire defense just focuses on him & it ables him to do so much more.

but that goes for almost every superstar. the defenses focus on Kobe just as much as Lebron, so why is it that Lebron is a better passer then Kobe?  When Kobe's team was far worse, and there were virtually NO other threats but him, Lebron was STILL a better passer.

kobe is a better passer, he just doesn't have the ball in his hands on every play like LeBron does... Kobe is also a much better shooter, which is part of being a good point guard. draw the defense out so u can spread the court. still LMAO@u claimin LeBron would be a better player at 5'8" when 95% of his game depends on his size. what happened to my board? you were always a hater, but at least your opinion used to be respectable...now you're just a hater. :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 12:22:13 PM »
He's lightyears ahead of where Kobe was at this age.

LMAO...Kobe was the best player in the league on a championship team at that age.  lolololol

and don't say he wasnt the best on his team, cuz while shaq was the most dominant, he was quoted as calling Kobe the best in the league at that point in time.

discussing shit with you really lost it's spice once you started putting together all these moronic quotes.