Author Topic: BACK WHEN... (Part 1)  (Read 109 times)

jeanmiche777

BACK WHEN... (Part 1)
« on: March 04, 2009, 07:30:36 PM »
...Busta Rhymes was dope

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: BACK WHEN... (Part 1)
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 07:39:10 PM »
this is "back when"? :P

THIS IS BACK WHEN; 8)

jeanmiche777

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 08:20:29 PM »
this is "back when"? :P

THIS IS BACK WHEN; 8)

Heh it's because of the tracks I posted I know Busta Rhymes... For me, it's back when  8)

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 08:36:12 PM »
Wick3D ------ aka Mr. rookie in music----- should explore more music on an artist (maybe more than 3 years in the past) before posting wasted threads

thank you

PS my opinion, busta rhymes always ALWAYS a solid artist and always evolved his style with the changing times while still remaining true to himself.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 08:50:35 PM »
His second album was my favorite.  Everything since then has been meh.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 11:51:23 PM »
PS my opinion, busta rhymes always ALWAYS a solid artist and always evolved his style with the changing times while still remaining true to himself.

truth
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

jeanmiche777

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 07:27:58 AM »
Wick3D ------ aka Mr. rookie in music----- should explore more music on an artist (maybe more than 3 years in the past) before posting wasted threads

thank you

You can hate my thread, IDC, but don't tell me im Mr. rookie in music. Don't worry, I listened to every Busta Rhymes albums. You know nothing about me and what I listen to. And I disagree with you when you say Busta Rhymes is ALWAYS a good artist. Sometimes, he tries to jump on the bandwagon (i.e. Arab Money with the little dance he did).

PS. Sorry I forgot to add you're a little bit more into arab money music

lol, i aint gonna lie IM LOVing this track. 

I blast this track with my system all the time in the city screaming "I'm RIIIIAACCHH BBBIIAATTCCHH!!",

lol, jk but the beat is bumpin, i cant deny that

EDIT

really could've done w/out the wayne verse

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 11:44:29 AM »

thank you

You can hate my thread, IDC, but don't tell me im Mr. rookie in music. Don't worry, I listened to every Busta Rhymes albums. You know nothing about me and what I listen to. And I disagree with you when you say Busta Rhymes is ALWAYS a good artist. Sometimes, he tries to jump on the bandwagon (i.e. Arab Money with the little dance he did).

I blast this track with my system all the time in the city screaming "I'm RIIIIAACCHH BBBIIAATTCCHH!!",

EDIT

lol, excuse me for liking a good beat that bumps kid.  but you have yet to prove that you even know his music, ya i dont know anything about you but on the real why should i care.  You telling me that you listened to "all" albums means shit to me.  All you said to me was that he wasn't always a solid artist and "Arab Money" is YOUR ONLY EXAMPLE?!! way to keep up ur research kid out of his 10+ years in the rap game.

Why don't you share the biggest difference between busta 3 yrs ago and him today?  What evolution can you conclude that says "oh wow hes changed for the worst?"  He has always made tracks that bump for commercial purposes and tracks for the hip-hop heads and regardless still entertains a crowd.  I'm not saying ALL his songs are dope, but overall he has maintained a solid image as an MC and entertainer which is what very few people do in the industry.

P.S. When u said "For me, it's back when" i believe its safe for the world to know that before the big bang ur were probly still learning ur ABC's. 

MediumL

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 11:55:12 AM »
Big Bang was a near classic cept for them wack tracks that made it a 4/5 album  >:(
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

jeanmiche777

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 08:24:53 AM »

thank you

EDIT

lol, excuse me for liking a good beat that bumps kid.  but you have yet to prove that you even know his music, ya i dont know anything about you but on the real why should i care.  You telling me that you listened to "all" albums means shit to me.  All you said to me was that he wasn't always a solid artist and "Arab Money" is YOUR ONLY EXAMPLE?!! way to keep up ur research kid out of his 10+ years in the rap game.

Why don't you share the biggest difference between busta 3 yrs ago and him today?  What evolution can you conclude that says "oh wow hes changed for the worst?"  He has always made tracks that bump for commercial purposes and tracks for the hip-hop heads and regardless still entertains a crowd.  I'm not saying ALL his songs are dope, but overall he has maintained a solid image as an MC and entertainer which is what very few people do in the industry.

P.S. When u said "For me, it's back when" i believe its safe for the world to know that before the big bang ur were probly still learning ur ABC's. 

You got it wrong there, when I said ''back when'' it's simply because I'm french and sometimes I don't use the good word. I should've said 3 years ago Busta Rhymes was still dope or something like that I imagine. Don't worry, I've been listening to hip hop longer than the last 3 years, believe me :)

Anyway, what I mean in this thread is that it's the first time ever I am NOT anticipating a Busta Rhymes album. His last one, The Big Bang, had a lot of good joints and a few wack songs but overall it was a solid album. I think, from what I heard from Busta Rhymes recently, that Back on my B.S. will be bad, with hardly any songs I will keep on my computer.