Author Topic: Check out the hott chicks on this CD cover (& link 2 D/L the MixTape lol)  (Read 580 times)

Invincible

I just want 2 know if you got any mixtapes or covers, so i can compare them to Clint Doggs.

sIMPLE.

Seriously, why do you keep on returning here, no-one want your faggot arse on here Clint so delete your account before you have to write and perform another awful diss about this forum.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
You are pathetic, Clint..

kemizt

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
"and we got old er K-Dub there, he's talking some shit".......quote from Clit Dawgs last "interview"..

this dude does crack me up though, the way he pretends its not him but he still says the same old shit....."wheres your mixtapes/remixes?".....

Clint Dogg = LOSER

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
"and we got old er K-Dub there, he's talking some shit".......quote from Clit Dawgs last "interview"..

this dude does crack me up though, the way he pretends its not him but he still says the same old shit....."wheres your mixtapes/remixes?".....

Clint Dogg = LOSER

Did he really mention me?  :D

kemizt

You got that chick's Myspace?  ;)

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yep he did bro, he mentioned a few heads on the "interview", it's proper funny,pm me an e mail address and I'll send it to u

Clint Dogg = LOSER

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yep he did bro, he mentioned a few heads on the "interview", it's proper funny,pm me an e mail address and I'll send it to u

Clint Dogg = LOSER

Nah, I'm not wasting my time, listening to him. Haha.

kemizt

RapClips

Clint Dogg = LOSER

LOL look at you actually caring about it.

He dont even mention your dumb name, Frish either.

dont be mad boys cause he dont diss you.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Clint Dogg = LOSER

Lol, I don't really care.
Like I said, I've never heard that "interview" or whatever it is, so I wouldn't know - and I don't care if you ever diss me, Clint.

kemizt

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
Clint, how could i not hear the "interview" with the so called "diss" to the dubbcnn forum members.....you sent it to me several times.....
I have to admit, i listened to the first 2 mins or so and it was funny as hell.....the fact that you thought people wanted or even cared what you have to say.......
u mentioned 6/7 people from the dubcnn forums including DJR,me and K-Dub...why say it then deny it....your a weird dude u know....
anyway carry on with your stupid antics...you are a laughing stock everywhere u go...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Clint Dogg = LOSER

Lol, I don't really care.
Like I said, I've never heard that "interview" or whatever it is, so I wouldn't know - and I don't care if you ever diss me, Clint.

yeah K.Dub you were mentioned  :laugh:

funny shit  :D