Author Topic: What ever happened to Game joining Westside Connection?  (Read 873 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What ever happened to Game joining Westside Connection?
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2009, 11:51:52 AM »
IM NOT SAYIN WHAT YOU SAID ISNT RIGHT BUT DIDNT HE OR SOMEONE CLAIM THAT CUBE WAS DOWN WIT NHC (BACK IN THE DAY AT LEAST?)

That "Get Used To It" track they did on Cube's album was a banger.  8)

Average beat at best , a corny hook as you can do , weak flow from Cube , WC decent nothing more ... Game impressive flow on this one was not enough to save the track

No he's right it was a banger. Classic west coast banger. Good beat, simple but good hook and don't know what you talking about all of them spit fire.

Ice Cube was never affiliated with anything.

And Game isn't joining Westside Connection because of label issues. If he did he would have to sign to Lench Mob Records and apparently he doesn't want to or his current label is causing issues.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »
IM NOT SAYIN WHAT YOU SAID ISNT RIGHT BUT DIDNT HE OR SOMEONE CLAIM THAT CUBE WAS DOWN WIT NHC (BACK IN THE DAY AT LEAST?)
dunno about NHC but i remember him bein asked in an interview back in the day about bein in a gang and he said "yes, when i was young and dumb"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 12:34:02 PM »
haha nice answer, if that is one

dunno about NHC but i remember him bein asked in an interview back in the day about bein in a gang and he said "yes, when i was young and dumb"
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

thisoneguy360

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2009, 05:01:50 PM »
Game/WC/Cube would be a dope ass group but it ain't Westside Connection without Mac 10

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2009, 05:04:51 PM »
What's the story with Mac 10 anyways I never knew what happened somebody fill me in

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2009, 05:07:20 PM »
not sure exactly but i guess he got into wit cubes wifes fam (someones brother i guess or some shit like that)
and as you might know or have heard cubes a ladies man so he took his wifes side in the beef
and cube said what happened can never rejoin him wit mack dime
dont know someone else can speak on it

What's the story with Mac 10 anyways I never knew what happened somebody fill me in
Cube