Author Topic: Expect a Crooked I response to Prodigy soon  (Read 767 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Expect a Crooked I response to Prodigy soon
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 01:09:54 PM »
Hahahah krasnoe saying something about something deserving a thread when he makes 10 threads a day of copy and pasted articles from other sites.including almost once a day something new on Rick Ross vs 50 cent even though their was a masterthread

Elano

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 01:16:51 PM »
Hahahah krasnoe saying something about something deserving a thread when he makes 10 threads a day of copy and pasted articles from other sites.including almost once a day something new on Rick Ross vs 50 cent even though their was a masterthread

hahahahaha everytime somebody don't suck the dick of your american idol crooked I you act like a bitch  :D
PLEASE :sshh:

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 01:20:43 PM »
Crooked would kill Prodigy on wax.

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 01:44:31 PM »
Krasnoe nobody likes you why do you even bother staying on the forum?didn't you just get back from a ban?why don't you go read the threads about you in g spot you goof

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 01:45:37 PM »
Krasnoe nobody likes you why do you even bother staying on the forum?didn't you just get back from a ban?why don't you go read the threads about you in g spot you goof

yeah that internazionale fanboy is annyoing as hell
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Elano

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 01:56:01 PM »

and,of course,you are the most loved and appreciated member of this forum  :D

Elano

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 01:57:24 PM »

yeah that internazionale fanboy is annyoing as hell
:sshh:

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 01:58:07 PM »
No but I contribute more then being a annoying bitch that everyone hates aka you.your not liked on dubcc now go slit your wrists!lol

papa-smurf

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »
dissing crooked i was the dumbest career move prodigy could have ever made.crooked i with murder this nigga easily.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 02:02:16 PM »
http://www.hiphopdx.com/blogs/2009/03/letter-to-prodigy/

RESPONSE!

I read your letter and you disrespectfully mentioned my name. If you don’t know why Vibe magazine chose to put me in the Best Rapper Alive issue maybe you should have researched me before you wrote what you wrote. Since you have time on your hands, you should check out week 1 thru 52 of my historical Hip Hop Weekly series. Week 33 was a freestyle over your song ‘Get Away’ (one of my favorite Mobb Deep songs). All things considered, there is a price for speaking on a real nigga sideways. Out west we call this price a ‘fade’. I need you to catch my fade, in other words, fight me 1 on 1. Nobody else, just you and me. I’ll wait for your release date since I don’t forget about shit.

P.S. Do some push ups.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 02:07:46 PM »
http://www.hiphopdx.com/blogs/2009/03/letter-to-prodigy/

RESPONSE!

I read your letter and you disrespectfully mentioned my name. If you don’t know why Vibe magazine chose to put me in the Best Rapper Alive issue maybe you should have researched me before you wrote what you wrote. Since you have time on your hands, you should check out week 1 thru 52 of my historical Hip Hop Weekly series. Week 33 was a freestyle over your song ‘Get Away’ (one of my favorite Mobb Deep songs). All things considered, there is a price for speaking on a real nigga sideways. Out west we call this price a ‘fade’. I need you to catch my fade, in other words, fight me 1 on 1. Nobody else, just you and me. I’ll wait for your release date since I don’t forget about shit.

P.S. Do some push ups.

I'm gonna post this again since Krasnoe tries to get all the attention

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 02:08:24 PM »
Ha ha ha crooked is hilarious

Elano

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2009, 02:14:30 PM »
No but I contribute more then being a annoying bitch that everyone hates aka you.your not liked on dubcc now go slit your wrists!lol
you contribute more in what ?
 :D :D :D
PLEASE

or  :sshh:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 02:31:35 PM by The Krasnoe Dinamo »

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2009, 02:25:05 PM »
crooked need to take this to wax and drop some ether on this lil aids baby

Elano