Author Topic: chris brown/rihanna beating, should she leave him go, or take anotha blo.  (Read 90 times)

boozy

• Lil Geezy
  • dont say I did'nt tell ya
well it either looks like rihanna is obsessed with chris or she likes black and blue eyes. I can't say she deserved it or not but there's a lot of speculations about what she could of possibly done. I know chris regrets what he did cuz every time i see his face he looks like a little boy who lost his binkie, so maybe i'm thinking he knows she did something not deserving of the beating he gave her, but on the other hand we have a female who is going back to a man who just beat her. It could be that she just loves him too much to just walk away and forget about everything they had with each other. What i really think it is, is that she wants to wait until the storm dies down, he gets back to his career, people forget, and then she will leave him at the top of his game. If thats the case rihanna is a really nice person she could have just left it as it was and allowed his career to crash but by going back she got the people that thought he might just be a woman beater, that there might be  a possibility that he was either defending himself or she did somthing horribly wrong.
boozy

Jaydc555

She's dumb.if he puts his shoe on her again that's on her

Shango

she should holla at me

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
She's dumb.if he puts his shoe on her again that's on her
exactly, she teaches him how to treat her